Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Aug 17 2013
By: Genome90 Monster Hunter 28 posts
Offline

An Apology to All Home Posters

22 replies 543 views Edited Aug 17, 2013

I am truly sorry if I offended anyone. It is really me Kemetman72. Someone hacked my CC and Sony expects me to pay $755 to get my main account back. It's like 6 years ago when a man with 5 DUIs took my life from me. My whole left side of my body was broken. This man had 5 DUis and the traffic camera clearly showed I had 2 green lights. Let's just say the police estimated his speed above 60 mph in a 35mph zone. Now I feel like it has happened to me all over again. No one seems to want to take responsibility anymore. I guess Sony doesn't care that it's their responsibility to keep my CC safe. All they care about is money.

All my Home stuff is gone and thousands in games. You would be bitter too, but at least I am man enough to tell the adult community I am sorry. But my position on those V shaped whatevers still stands. I don't want to see people demoralizing themselves and I sure as hell don't want to see another man's butt.

I am in pain just typing, yet every week I mow my own lawn and my 72 year old Aunt's lawn. My kids are too busy or lazy. I don't have many friends and the Homolings comment was a typo. Commander Eighthinch has still reached out to me even though I was booted from their club. I have trust issues and have had to take psychotropic meds because of PTSS. Every where I have been in my life things have been thrown back into my face. I am on disability and cannot afford that kind of money. What do I do? Not pay rent so my kids don't have a roof over their head? And to top it all my Mother who is only 64 is dying, my Father has been to two specialists and they have said he will go blind due to macular degeneration.

So if there are real adults here you would find it in your heart to forgive me...at least I hope so. I have always said my door is open to all so even though my feelings towards the Homelings are rather mixed I must by my own creed accept him as a friend.

I need everyone's help. My friend Night-TK is hurting. I suppose even a virtual relationship can take a psychological toll on someone. If anyone sees him tell him to answer my e-mail and stop the drinking. Sometimes when the mirror shatters all you can do is sweep up the pieces and throw them away. I have 17 years on him so it's almost paternal when I bug him about getting sloshed on the weekends. I have been through a real divorce and still to this day my eldest son hates me. My youngest is rebelling and all I can see is anger in his eyes. Sometimes I break down and cry and my only friend is my son's dog.

But this behavior in myself I do not condone. So please accept my apology. -- Joe.

Message 1 of 23 (543 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/03/2011
Offline
2291 posts
 

Re: An Apology to All Home Posters

Aug 17, 2013

It took a brave soul to write this.

 

I can't express how sorry I am of what you went through, and are currently going through.  I wish I knew the words to tell you that would make this all better.  You might be interested in knowing that there's a lot of us in Home and in the forums that are also suffering from some problem, be it physical, emotional, or psychological.  We're all just trying to enjoy as much as we can, with what we can, and Home gives us this chance.

 

I think I know your feeling.  Broken.  Defected.  "Less-than".  This isn't true at all.  Sure, something changed, but it's not you.  You can't think like that.  The only thing that's changed is the rules.  Your body isn't you.  It's not a definition or even an accurate representation as to whom you truly are.  You can not allow the failures of the flesh to dictate your usefulness or effect your self image.

 

It's tough.  I know.  It's not as easy as "look at the bright side", and it never will be.  You've some new challenges in your life, and you're having problems with these new challenges, but please believe me when I say that I have absolute faith in your ability to overcome and adapt.  All I'm asking is you please allow yourself that same kind of faith.

 

As for your hacked account, sorry, but if Sony's not helping, then I really have no idea what could be done about that.  I hope that works out for you some how.

Message 2 of 23 (522 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/26/2012
Online
105 posts
 

Re: An Apology to All Home Posters

Aug 17, 2013

This looks like a cheap attempt to gain sympathy to me.

 

If you're going to troll for sympathy don't over egg it like you have here. You just need to use one or two "feel bad for me" items not a boat load of them.

Message 3 of 23 (490 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/20/2013
Offline
153 posts
 

Re: An Apology to All Home Posters

Aug 17, 2013

Genome90 wrote:

I am truly sorry if I offended anyone. It is really me Kemetman72. Someone hacked my CC and Sony expects me to pay $755 to get my main account back. It's like 6 years ago when a man with 5 DUIs took my life from me. My whole left side of my body was broken. This man had 5 DUis and the traffic camera clearly showed I had 2 green lights. Let's just say the police estimated his speed above 60 mph in a 35mph zone. Now I feel like it has happened to me all over again. No one seems to want to take responsibility anymore. I guess Sony doesn't care that it's their responsibility to keep my CC safe. All they care about is money.

All my Home stuff is gone and thousands in games. You would be bitter too, but at least I am man enough to tell the adult community I am sorry. But my position on those V shaped whatevers still stands. I don't want to see people demoralizing themselves and I sure as hell don't want to see another man's butt.

I am in pain just typing, yet every week I mow my own lawn and my 72 year old Aunt's lawn. My kids are too busy or lazy. I don't have many friends and the Homolings comment was a typo. Commander Eighthinch has still reached out to me even though I was booted from their club. I have trust issues and have had to take psychotropic meds because of PTSS. Every where I have been in my life things have been thrown back into my face. I am on disability and cannot afford that kind of money. What do I do? Not pay rent so my kids don't have a roof over their head? And to top it all my Mother who is only 64 is dying, my Father has been to two specialists and they have said he will go blind due to macular degeneration.

So if there are real adults here you would find it in your heart to forgive me...at least I hope so. I have always said my door is open to all so even though my feelings towards the Homelings are rather mixed I must by my own creed accept him as a friend.

I need everyone's help. My friend Night-TK is hurting. I suppose even a virtual relationship can take a psychological toll on someone. If anyone sees him tell him to answer my e-mail and stop the drinking. Sometimes when the mirror shatters all you can do is sweep up the pieces and throw them away. I have 17 years on him so it's almost paternal when I bug him about getting sloshed on the weekends. I have been through a real divorce and still to this day my eldest son hates me. My youngest is rebelling and all I can see is anger in his eyes. Sometimes I break down and cry and my only friend is my son's dog.

But this behavior in myself I do not condone. So please accept my apology. -- Joe.


ROFL

Message 4 of 23 (483 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/26/2012
Online
105 posts
 

Re: An Apology to All Home Posters

Aug 17, 2013

They forgot to mention their blind deaf one-eyed three-legged one-nutted dog with erectile dysfunction whose been hit by a car twice.

Message 5 of 23 (471 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/23/2010
Offline
1772 posts
 

Re: An Apology to All Home Posters

Aug 17, 2013
Being negative and laughing at his misfortunes is not cool or funny....idk if its true or not but I'm not going to question anything in the op
Message 6 of 23 (462 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/26/2012
Online
105 posts
 

Re: An Apology to All Home Posters

Aug 17, 2013

king_of_games30 wrote:
Being negative and laughing at his misfortunes is not cool or funny....idk if its true or not but I'm not going to question anything in the op

Sorry but, this reeks of sympathy trolling. It being so over egged gives it away.

 

 

Message 7 of 23 (453 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/06/2012
Offline
6448 posts
 

Re: An Apology to All Home Posters

Aug 17, 2013
Then look away and try your best to avoid commenting. How pathetic will you feel if its all true and the only one trolling turns out to be you?
Message 8 of 23 (443 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/06/2012
Offline
6448 posts
 

Re: An Apology to All Home Posters

Aug 17, 2013
No apology needed here kemet, the only thing youve ever done to offend me was believe that those were the real homelings. And its completely understandable. They have tricked a lot of people. Not your fault at all.
Message 9 of 23 (437 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/26/2012
Online
105 posts
 

Re: An Apology to All Home Posters

Aug 17, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
Then look away and try your best to avoid commenting. How pathetic will you feel if its all true and the only one trolling turns out to be you?

Knowing how much Home users love drama and spewing lies I very much doubt any of this is real. It's just someone trolling for jollies and idiots falling for it.

Message 10 of 23 (437 Views)