May 22 2013
By: evilfluffybunny Uncharted Territory 1339 posts

An Annoyance About The Bicycle LMOs That Should Be Fixed

34 replies 391 views Edited May 22, 2013

I was trying to have a conversation with a friend in Acorn Meadows, yesterday. We were off on our own in a less populated part of the park, just having a good time and minding our own business. Then some people on bicycles decided to make it their goal to constantly shove our avatars around, by bumping into our avs with their bikes. It didn't appear that it was just an accident, as they kept coming by us just to get our avatars to move so far apart, we couldn't see one another's speech bubbles.

That was actually the first time I had witnessed this, but my friend has seen it go on quite a bit. So I figured if I posted about it, that might encourage someone to fix the bicycles to avoid this kind of thing from happening. I can handle rude behavior from people, but when they have an item that helps them disrupt others as I explained, the item needs to be fixed. After all, Home is about socializing and it's kind of hard to do that, when your avatar is constantly being separated from the person you are trying to socialize with.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 35 (391 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29013 posts

Re: An Annoyance About The Bicycle LMOs That Should Be Fixed

May 22, 2013

That is going to be a real issue. VeeMee needs to respond to that concern because I can see the bikes being a real problem when trolls find it to be a fun thing to do.

I actually found out the bikes were working the other day when running a race when I got hit by a bike and sent back 100 meters. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 35 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1282 posts

May 22, 2013

a

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 35 (365 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4895 posts

May 22, 2013

Acorn Meadows: Enter at your own risk....LOL.

C'mon this is the new hotspot for trolls, freezers, hackers, glitchers, Fams, ect, ect.

Want to see the latest in ISE and Mall Hacks? Look no further.

"There's no place like Home".......:smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 35 (362 Views)
Fender Bender
2768 posts

May 22, 2013

That's happened to me a couple of times. When running races I try to stay clear of them when possible. When standing around I try to put object between me and them, like a bench or the concession stand. Standing in big crowds is like a bullseye for some the knuckle heads. Hopefully the developers are listening and fix the problem.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 35 (345 Views)
Fender Bender
2768 posts

May 22, 2013

LightningEmotion wrote:

a

Those hypnotic bicycle rims keep you hypnotized while they run over you.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 35 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
400 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

There are places in Home one simply does not go to.  It looks like we can add Acorn Meadows to that list now.*Sigh*

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 35 (314 Views)
Fender Bender
2768 posts

May 22, 2013

steamheart wrote:

There are places in Home one simply does not go to.  It looks like we can add Acorn Park to that list now.*Sigh*

It was nice while it lasted. Unfortunately all popular spaces will fall victim to this sort behavior at some point. :womanhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 35 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1515 posts

May 22, 2013

Aren't beautiful sunny places the sort of places fams hate? Don't they want to be inside stuffy, smoke filled rooms?

“Its like Home is on life support but what does it need? A new kidney? Heart transplant? Its is too weak to even go [through] such a procedure? and worst off the doctors wont even talk to us ..... Is there anything we can do to keep Home alive?” - TSUNADE1224

Home is a great idea, but someone forgot to hire an experienced pilot to fly this plane. - MysticMur
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 35 (285 Views)
Sackboy
400 posts

May 22, 2013

If it looks even remotely urban(cities have parks), you can count on every troglodyte and hate-spewing bottom dweller flocking to it.  The same goes for beaches, now that I think about it.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 35 (279 Views)
0 Likes