Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4999 posts

Re: Am i wasting my money?

Dec 28, 2013

Bradley_Davis129 wrote:
As many of you know I just got a ps3 again and have been spending money on new one items like crazy. My question is how long will home will be supported on ps3? What if it releases on ps4 and they just shut down ps3 next month. I plan on keeping my ps3 till the 2nd generation ps4s come out and I want home to at least last that long to.

Well since PS4 came out and HOME wasn't on it should be the clue u need to decide that...

There is now a RUMOR that HOME will be on PS4 when it goes to Version 2.0 But i think it's just wishful thinking at this rate...

So buy or not ur choice!

PS4 is out... And there is NO Playstation HOME on PS4... Shame Sony!!!
-
DCS 5yrs Playstation Home Anniversary (Feb 2009 - Feb 2014)
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 63 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2633 posts

Dec 28, 2013
No.. Your not wasting your $_$
THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 63 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1586 posts

Dec 28, 2013

Jigsaw4422 wrote:
PS# is "supposivly be supported until 2016 so me guess is still have 2 wait 2 more years bout if and when home goes to PS$ or not....:smileywink:

That article was a fake or supposedly "satire". Please stop spreading this rumor.

Home will be gone some day, but we don't know when. I intend to enjoy it as long as I can. I hope you do, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 63 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Dec 28, 2013
To buy anything related to PSH is the same as throwing money into a fire.
ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 63 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
624 posts

Dec 28, 2013

I have a PS4 and i still spend at least $10/$15 a week  on Home.   I love waking up Wednsday morning and getting that Shopping high from buying new stuff it never gets old:smileyhappy: If you enjoy your purchases and can afford it then its not a waste :smileyhappy: Have Fun!!

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 63 (202 Views)
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Dec 28, 2013
Overall it depends on how much time you spend with your purchase and how much you enjoy it. For example, Tranny bought one PS3 game over 3 years ago for $40 and still plays it sometimes to this day. 716 plus hours played according to the save file, easily makes it worth every penny.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 63 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1094 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2013

To me it is,  i've been on home a few years, spent a couple thousand bucks on it all together.  since i did, it makes the loading times ridiculous.  have to clear my cache every other day i get on there.  I woke up one day and just stopped caring really.  Got a ps4 and i care even less.  Spend more money on REAL stuff now that brings me more than a few minutes of happiness.  When I do get on home its only to hunt for rewards, which i find a lot more...well...rewarding, than buying a bunch of crap thats not going to exist in the not to distant future.  So yeah, it is kind of a waste.  But only you can really decide that for yourself.  If the home team cared more about keeping their members happy in the long run, by fixing issues, instead of ignoring them and just shoving stuff down our throat each week to waste more and more money on, it'd be a  lil more worth it.  i guess.  idk.  babbling now.  blah.

~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 63 (180 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25498 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2013

If it gives us pleasure and fun, how can it be a waste of money? And if these are lacking, or few and far between, then maybe it's time to get another hobby. But that's a personal choice.

I have wasted money on three or four things in life that I had thought I would enjoy but didn't. But I've never wasted money on anything I did enjoy.

I do enjoy Home.

If you are not enjoying Home, then you may be wasting your money and time.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 63 (162 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3030 posts

Dec 28, 2013

We're called Consumers because we consume things.

You buy a pizza. You consume the pizza, now the pizza is gone and so is your money. 

The only thing you have to show for it is whether or not you enjoyed the pizza.

I guess it all comes down to your point of view.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 63 (159 Views)
Wastelander
560 posts

Dec 28, 2013

Possibly, maybe....yeah probably

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 63 (142 Views)
0 Likes