Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 25 2012
By: Shawndo First Son 2 posts

Advice? New to PS3 Home and looking for perfect game for me

8 replies 282 views Edited Oct 25, 2012

long distance friend and I just became active in PlayStation Home as a means to hang out long distance.

we designate Friday nights to hang out in PlayStation Home and get drunk together while playing games.

problem is, it's kind of overwhelming and we don't know where to go to have the experience we're looking for.

so far, I've bought poker table, pool table, and darts for my apartment and those are OK, but we're looking for other options, and any advice?

• game either free or not too expensive
  • we can play just the two of us, no other players
  • fun for drunk people; not too challenging.. like a racing game, or a fighting game, or adventure game, etc)

all responses appreciated - thanks!

Message 1 of 9 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9377 posts

Re: Advice? New to PS3 Home and looking for perfect game for me

Oct 25, 2012
Slap Happy Sam if its the two of you. Youd both need to find the musical phonograph in the store and buy it (one time purchase) that relates to slap happy sam for entrance to a public space where you can basically slap kick and torture your opponent for fun. Keep in mind its a relatively dead space so alot of the time it may be just you and your friend there. Just an idea if you guys want to get drunk and 'battle' each other. Theres at least 1 reward there possibly 2. If you dont want to spend cash, how about the street fighter versus tekken game? Or Novus Prime is fun with friends. Good Luck!
Support Forums
Message 2 of 9 (259 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Oct 25, 2012
thanks! where do I find street fighter v. tekken or Novus Prime?
Message 3 of 9 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16552 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Shawndo wrote:
thanks! where do I find street fighter v. tekken or Novus Prime?

Pretty simple. check your navigation bar. in fact.. once you hit your navigation bar familiarize yourself with the layout. look around and enjoy your time in Home.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 4 of 9 (246 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1093 posts

Oct 25, 2012

There is a RC Rally space where you race remote control vehicle.  Streetfighter X Tekken game space if you want to fight it out with your friend.  Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunter is a great for action/adventure.  All 3 games have cool rewards.  There are lots of cool places to hang out on Home.  Just hop on Home and explore.   :smileyhappy:

Message 5 of 9 (246 Views)
Sackboy
598 posts

Oct 25, 2012

if you're in the mood for something competitive, I'd try Sodium 2 (multiplayer racer kinda like Wipeout)

for a cooperative game, I'd go with Novus Prime (4-player coop space shooter)

Message 6 of 9 (218 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9377 posts

Oct 25, 2012
No Problem Shawndo! Good luck and welcome to Home and the forum :smileyhappy: Have fun!
Support Forums
Message 7 of 9 (213 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager
2875 posts

Oct 25, 2012

I think the air hockey in Midway would be fun together, or perhaps try Uproar or Bootleggers '29 together. Nothing says friendship like trying to mow each other down with machine guns. :smileyvery-happy: There's also the RC Rally... you can see who gets the fastest times. 

Message 8 of 9 (198 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2412 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Edo Demon Hunter. You'll probably want to invest in at least a better weapon before you try it, though. That bamboo sword is like any other wooden sword in the history of gaming ever. Useless.

(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 9 of 9 (159 Views)