Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Re: Active Gay Clubs on Home ???

Dec 14, 2013
What good I'd joining without knowing or getting to know first. Also, do you care to elaborate as to why you'd prefer a "gay group" over tbd thousands willing to accept anyone?-

If you're looking for love, invest in second life or granzellas néw project... Psh, not quite the place.

I don't quite get the "your hot" comments but I realise some conversations can be quite good?

Yet still, it's a **bleep** game lol....

Message 11 of 33 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Dec 14, 2013
Join umto they won't judge you.
Message 12 of 33 (372 Views)
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Dec 14, 2013
@cg and I'm picking up the very few people that were in it that played no part in the drama and honestly looking for a club to accept who they are as they are. No harm no foul. You have your club with its direct focus, wish you bet of luck on that.

and Sophronia is partially correct about what I meant about within reason, we are looking drama free environment as possible as well as we don't need less then legitimate people(meaning assuming it as dating service or using it to gain access to specific members) we welcome any and all LGBT, and working on ways to also coordinate supporters either within the club or otherwise but affiliated and connected. And in our goal we are generally looking to end the ignorance and seeking general acceptance among all of PSN or as far as we can reach. Educating along the way.

Sorry for typos on an iPhone.
its sticky and ickey
Message 13 of 33 (367 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Dec 14, 2013
We are happy, and we are close and connected. However one should read back 1 post prior to my wall of text before things are said. The idea of saying one doesn't belong, is the entirety of creation of such clubs. We accept and we protect. That's what gets under my skin. Is people poking other people saying they do and don't belong. My club is run by my members. The audacity here is greater then hub fail trolls. We don't do that, to anyone. Far more constructive ways to go about things. Yes I'm upset. If anyone is wondering, some people do this to me. Anyone that fits within LGBT (and some may argue for more letters, they are welcome "within reason" equally as well) is welcome, unless they prove otherwise. Don't have to ask how would you go about proving otherwise cause we are lenient and fun loving.
its sticky and ickey
Message 14 of 33 (376 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1043 posts

Dec 15, 2013
Join LGBT
PERMA FROSTIES
Message 15 of 33 (356 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Dec 15, 2013
*SMH*

Anyway.
Sunny thank you for posing this question. your more then welcome within our club. Sophronia is the leader and founder, I am co-leader and co-founder. You may message me or Sophronia on PSN, I'm typically more readily available. Or You may contact either of us once home reopens you can also file application to request membership, either of us will come aroud to interview. The club name is "LGBT Equality" without the quotes. I have a member within my club that is part of a gay club, he maybe able to help you if looking for something a bit more focused. I'll discuss him later upon interveiw if that option is one you wish to take for whatever reasons may exist. We fully understand the sensitivity of the issue. and will accommodate to the needs if things need to be adjusted. Being part of a club of people that best match who you are and what is what we want.
its sticky and ickey
Message 16 of 33 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3362 posts

Dec 15, 2013
Locking this thread while it gets cleaned up..will be re-opened shortly.
Message 17 of 33 (294 Views)
Fender Bender
3362 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2013

This thread is now re-opened. Please keep it on TOPIC and respectful as it has been cleaned up!!!!

Message 18 of 33 (220 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1043 posts

Dec 16, 2013
Robosapien!!
PERMA FROSTIES
Message 19 of 33 (162 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts