Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 13 2013
By: Sunny-Hallways Lombax Warrior 130 posts

Active Gay Clubs on Home ???

32 replies 1018 views Edited Dec 13, 2013

Are they any  Active  Gay  Clubs  on Home ????  everyone on home mostly  seems  to be in a  fam  or  an MC CLUB. i  dont  wanna  be in any  fams or mc  clubs.  i heard they are drama and always  fighting with each other and other rivals. i  searched  on few  GAY  CLUBS but no one  responded to me.  is  any Active  Gay CLUBS on home ???. im  willing to  go into a   club with straight people  as long they will accept me for  what i am. recommend  any clubs anyone ???

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 33 (1,018 Views)
Wastelander
624 posts

Re: Active Gay Clubs on Home ???

Dec 13, 2013

Look for the ppl with the gay pride flag above there head :smileyhappy: Btw is it coincidce this is your 69th post?  :smileytongue:  Me and my friend had a club but hated the drama so we are in a 2 person only club lol Good luck to you :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 33 (1,009 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Dec 13, 2013

I hear that alot of gay people hang out in the sing star rooms, the US ones at least, not sure about the UK ones

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 33 (982 Views)
VP of Gaming
25823 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 14, 2013

Sunny-Hallways wrote:

Are they any  Active  Gay  Clubs  on Home ?

I recommend that you look and/or post here: Gay gamers on home and video games.

Hopefully by just starting this thread, someone will PM you for club membership.

Good luck!

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 33 (972 Views)
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Dec 13, 2013
I belong to a LGBT club called LGBT Equality, not affiliated with last LGBT club was in(reasons I'm not repeating) This one I co-founded. We accept nearly any form. Be it Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc. within reason. Contact me or Sophronia once you have access to ps home. When one of us is available we will follow up.
its sticky and ickey
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 33 (951 Views)
Survivor
1604 posts

Dec 13, 2013

CookieConchetta wrote:
I belong to a LGBT club called LGBT Equality, not affiliated with last LGBT club was in(reasons I'm not repeating) This one I co-founded. We accept nearly any form. Be it Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc. within reason. Contact me or Sophronia once you have access to ps home. When one of us is available we will follow up.

Who decides what's "within reason"?

We know now that Home will be gone by next April. I intend to enjoy it as long as it's around. I hope you do, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 33 (931 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Dec 13, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

CookieConchetta wrote:

I was just wondering this myself. Seriously, what does "within reason" even mean when applied to this?

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 33 (913 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3698 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 13, 2013

Tarazuma wrote:

VioletWinds wrote:

CookieConchetta wrote:

I was just wondering this myself. Seriously, what does "within reason" even mean when applied to this?

Hey!

Sorry, but I'll try to clarify: We're aiming to get as many LGBT members in our club as possible. Our goal is to have a fun and active club for fellow members to make friends and enjoy Home as themselves. Those that consider themselves apart of L/G/B/T/ are welcomed to apply! I'll assume Cookie was refurring to those who have previously caused issues within other clubs, and we're a place without drama. That's what drove us to finally launch a new club of our own.

The club is still new but we've grown quickly. Our club is named "LGBT Equality", feel free to apply. If you have any questions or concerns, let us know or PM me privately if you wish.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 33 (907 Views)
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Dec 14, 2013
There are numerous, not active nor will be. Each to their own - also home has a search feature. Idk hoe updated it is, but worth a shot!

All else I've seem topics, search bars are there for a reason!

Happy gaming
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 33 (854 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Dec 14, 2013
Join the "9cuts" it's a clan full of gay people. I'm sure they'll accept you.
PERMA FROSTIES
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 33 (840 Views)
0 Likes