Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 25 2014
By: AGENTLOCKE47 First Son 15 posts

Active Beds

18 replies 244 views Edited Jul 25, 2014

Does anyone know where to find free active beds? (the ones you can lay down on)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16453 posts

Re: Active Beds

Jul 25, 2014

I can't think of any that are free. There might be but I can't think of any free ones. Anyone else?

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 19 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4010 posts

Jul 25, 2014

Jersquall wrote:

I can't think of any that are free. There might be but I can't think of any free ones. Anyone else?

The only "FREE" one I know of, is a reward for gifting a certain amount from the GZ gift machine. While technically the bed is free, it still costs money to send gifts. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 19 (227 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1722 posts

Jul 25, 2014

I was going to answer as well but I couldn't recall any free ones either.  Just a few pay for ones.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 19 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
443 posts

Jul 25, 2014

Perhaps you got confused with the ones you can interact with in the public lounges?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 19 (198 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jul 25, 2014

See I got a free bed as a reward for buying all the rooms in The Complex 2, but I can only sit on it. In Lockwood they have active beds but these beds cost $$$

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 19 (191 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4245 posts

Jul 25, 2014
There's a free active bed reward you can earn from the genie wishing game at Lockwood's Haven of the Skies clubhouse. You collect jewels and the genie will grant you up to 3 wishes per day. Each wish will give you a choice of a few different rewards (if you haven't earned them yet) or temporary magic carpet trails to be used in-game.

If you don't have access to a Haven of the Skies clubhouse and would like to collect rewards there, let me know!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 19 (188 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Jul 25, 2014

Yes actually. Rewards interest me, so if you could grant me access to the Havcen in the Skies clubhouse, that would be great. Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 19 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4010 posts

Jul 25, 2014

StephieRawks wrote:
There's a free active bed reward you can earn from the genie wishing game at Lockwood's Haven of the Skies clubhouse. You collect jewels and the genie will grant you up to 3 wishes per day. Each wish will give you a choice of a few different rewards (if you haven't earned them yet) or temporary magic carpet trails to be used in-game.

If you don't have access to a Haven of the Skies clubhouse and would like to collect rewards there, let me know!

Nice call, Stephie! I forgot about that one!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 19 (170 Views)
Limit Breaker
16453 posts

Jul 25, 2014

JulianMatisse wrote:

StephieRawks wrote:

Nice call, Stephie! I forgot about that one!

Girls always remember Birthday, Anniversaries, Where Home items are.., I always leave these questions for them! thank the maker we have our female force of home here . :smileytongue:

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 19 (160 Views)