Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
4914 posts

Re: I will ride the train forever and ever

May 2, 2013

bestscreenname wrote:

We managed to fill all the seats on the train in the instance I was in(its not a task for anyone wondering) It was really neat to see.  Someone said they were filming it so if I can find that video, I'll link it here :smileyhappy:

imediting the video now maybe couple Hours before i upload it.

images.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 42 (323 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

May 2, 2013

jada42 wrote:
i dont care much for the paddle boat tho can't even really go anywhere

well...there is some use to it. Just before everything locked up one of the races appeared square in the water. The only problem was that I couldn't rent a boat to see if it were a fluke or a water race. speaking of, I wonder if I'll get refunded my points for riding the train since it and every other ridable/rentable item froze and kicked players from them? After all I couldn't rent the boats, or the bike to complete the tripple challenge, and to attempt again would cost additional vouchers.

Perish_Song
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 42 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2910 posts

May 2, 2013

I finally got on the train and was about to ride it for my first time. But then I froze. So basically that's 20 acorns down the drain. I honestly think this space is totally ripping us off. I mean it's cool that we get 200 free acorns, and we can use it to buy a bike or a dog. But what's the point in using them to ride a train or boat if we're just going to freeze when we use them because they space isn't working properly. They should have made the train and boat rides free or at least cheaper than they already are. I already bought 100 acorns but I'm not going to buy anymore unless I'm sure that I'm not going to freeze when I use them.

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 42 (295 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4914 posts

May 2, 2013

Bobsfed wrote:

I finally got on the train and was about to ride it for my first time. But then I froze. So basically that's 20 acorns down the drain. I honestly think this space is totally ripping us off. I mean it's cool that we get 200 free acorns, and we can use it to buy a bike or a dog. But what's the point in using them to ride a train or boat if we're just going to freeze when we use them because they space isn't working properly. They should have made the train and boat rides free or at least cheaper than they already are. I already bought 100 acorns but I'm not going to buy anymore unless I'm sure that I'm not going to freeze when I use them.

Now im really beginto feel lucky i got 2hrsworth of train time before it started not workingformeto :smileyhappy:

images.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 42 (286 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4914 posts

Re: Acorn Park Train Music Video :)

May 2, 2013

video added to OP

images.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 42 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

May 2, 2013

Bobsfed wrote:

Yes, the place is nice but total rip off. Don't invest in it!

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 42 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
441 posts

May 2, 2013

Perish_Song wrote:

jada42 wrote:
i dont care much for the paddle boat tho can't even really go anywhere

well...there is some use to it. Just before everything locked up one of the races appeared square in the water. The only problem was that I couldn't rent a boat to see if it were a fluke or a water race. speaking of, I wonder if I'll get refunded my points for riding the train since it and every other ridable/rentable item froze and kicked players from them? After all I couldn't rent the boats, or the bike to complete the tripple challenge, and to attempt again would cost additional vouchers.

it never froze for me sorry that happened to you but before i left and came back i had my share of problems, you can talk to veemee about your issues at their twitter https://twitter.com/veeemeee

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 42 (254 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4914 posts

May 2, 2013

everyone enjoying the video?

images.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 42 (230 Views)
Fender Bender
1033 posts

May 2, 2013

:smileyhappy:Very nice video TSFRJ!  Love the music too and :smileyvery-happy:happy you got your train!

photo bkbvsig0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 42 (224 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
2875 posts

May 3, 2013

TSFRJ wrote:

everyone enjoying the video?

Oh yeah! I love it when people make videos of stuff that makes them happy.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 42 (208 Views)