Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Re: I will ride the train forever and ever

May 2, 2013
That train didn't like me or the friend I was with at the time. We both got the Board Train prompt and activated it, but neither of us got put on it. It just sat there then slooooooowly rolled off without us lol. X-D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 42 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3336 posts

May 2, 2013

SashaStark wrote:
That train didn't like me or the friend I was with at the time. We both got the Board Train prompt and activated it, but neither of us got put on it. It just sat there then slooooooowly rolled off without us lol. X-D

Yup! Same here.That train is plotting against us I tell you. Bad Train! Bad Train!.:womansad:imagesCAIOF64Z.jpg

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 12 of 42 (349 Views)
Fender Bender
2992 posts

[ Edited ]
May 2, 2013

SashaStark wrote:

Same happened to me. I guess my kind just isn't accepted there. :mansad:

bobs fed signature
Message 13 of 42 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

May 2, 2013
Roflmao! Loooove that train image! Maybe it'll be nice to us tomorrow.
Message 14 of 42 (334 Views)
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

May 2, 2013

It's wierd lol I've been several times today & I fig'd something out. One visit all the food stands (coffee, ice cream, hotdogs) worked but the game stands (boats, train, bikes, dog park) didn't. Then on another visit all the game stands worked but the food stands didn't. Hopefully they fix this soon but for now I've found if the instance your in allows you to buy food but not play games, just go to Harbour Studio & return to the Park. Everytime I tried this the stands it would allow me to use switched. Good luck hope you all get to ride soon!!

Message 15 of 42 (327 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3336 posts

May 2, 2013

SashaStark wrote:
Roflmao! Loooove that train image! Maybe it'll be nice to us tomorrow.

Thank you!  We can only hope. Let's keep are fingers crossed on that one.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 16 of 42 (321 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3336 posts

May 2, 2013

TC915 wrote:

It's wierd lol I've been several times today & I fig'd something out. One visit all the food stands (coffee, ice cream, hotdogs) worked but the game stands (boats, train, bikes, dog park) didn't. Then on another visit all the game stands worked but the food stands didn't. Hopefully they fix this soon but for now I've found if the instance your in allows you to buy food but not play games, just go to Harbour Studio & return to the Park. Everytime I tried this the stands it would allow me to use switched. Good luck hope you all get to ride soon!!

The olny thing that worked for me was the race around the park. It would repeat every 15 minutes or so. Nothing else in the park worked. I deleted home and reinstalled it twice. Left the space as well then returned. Nothing zero, zip, nada , bupkis. Oh well them the breaks. On a positive note. I did get a good workout running those races.:womanvery-happy:

Message 17 of 42 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
441 posts

May 2, 2013

TC915 wrote:

i tried that and lucked out got everything to work :smileyhappy:

Message 18 of 42 (296 Views)
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

May 2, 2013

Cool Jada, well atleast it worked for someone. Sorry Magic Woman, hopefully it works for you soon. I'm actually in an instance now that everything is working at the same time, maybe because the traffic calmed down or maybe they worked on it.

Message 19 of 42 (283 Views)
Sackboy
441 posts

May 2, 2013
i dont care much for the paddle boat tho can't even really go anywhere
Message 20 of 42 (270 Views)