Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 01 2013
By: TSFRJ PlayStation MVP 5172 posts

Acorn Park Train Music Video :)

[ Edited ]
41 replies 802 views Edited May 2, 2013

They will only get me off the acorn park train when they pry my cold dead hands from the throttle. I just got into the space for my 1st time 30minutes ago no problems no errors just a perfect train ride in HOME ever. OMG developers THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU 

20miunte ride to get railcrossing item reward

30 minutes as driver to get driver achivement

images.jpg

Message 1 of 42 (802 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

Re: I will ride the train forever and ever

May 1, 2013

TSFRJ wrote:

They will only get me off the acorn park train when they pry my cold dead hands from the throttle. I just got into the space for my 1st time 30minutes ago no problems no errors just a perfect train ride in HOME ever. OMG developers THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU 

Do you get a conductor hat or something for the Drive Achievement?

Antonio Xul
Message 2 of 42 (773 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5172 posts

May 1, 2013

Anton_Xul wrote:

TSFRJ wrote:

Do you get a conductor hat or something for the Drive Achievement?

nope not yet sofar railway crossing only train item ive gotten

images.jpg

Message 3 of 42 (766 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3336 posts

May 1, 2013

Lucky You! I've been trying to catch a ride on that darn train since ten this morning. I get the prompt to board the train then nothing, zero, zip, nada ,bupkis.  Maybe I'll try taking my Plane to catch the Train otherwise  I'll go insane in the membrane.  I was required to say that. Sorry about that I haven't taken my medication for today.:womantongue::womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 4 of 42 (709 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5172 posts

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

Lucky You! I've been trying to catch a ride on that darn train since ten this morning. I get the prompt to board the train then nothing, zero, zip, nada ,bupkis.  Maybe I'll try taking my Plane to catch the Train otherwise  I'll go insane in the membrane.  I was required to say that. Sorry about that I haven't taken my medication for today.:womantongue::womanhappy:

what can i say sony made sure the main train guy got his ride. just give the space some time to settle in and goto it during off hour peak times and try again alsojust riding in regular passenger seat gets you normal track :smileyhappy:

images.jpg

Message 5 of 42 (696 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
630 posts

May 1, 2013
Super happy for you,I have yet to ride the train, maybe you could take me for a spin some time. :smileyhappy:
Message 6 of 42 (693 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5172 posts

May 1, 2013

ixarix wrote:
Super happy for you,I have yet to ride the train, maybe you could take me for a spin some time. :smileyhappy:

later tonight gotta head for a friends housetofix bike be back soon.

images.jpg

Message 7 of 42 (690 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1993 posts

May 1, 2013
I haven't been lucky enough to board the small steam train in the Acorn Meadows Park quite yet, I guess it's more in your favor. :cattongue:

I'm glad you enjoyed it though, just remember to take a break now and again.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 42 (677 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3137 posts

May 1, 2013

We managed to fill all the seats on the train in the instance I was in(its not a task for anyone wondering) It was really neat to see.  Someone said they were filming it so if I can find that video, I'll link it here :smileyhappy:

BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here
Message 9 of 42 (647 Views)
PlayStation MVP
32721 posts

May 1, 2013

as soon as i saw the train in Acorn Meadows i thought to myself "TSFRJ is going to like this". :smileyvery-happy:

Message 10 of 42 (641 Views)