Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
294 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows: New Rewards- Updated for Easter

Apr 11, 2014

StephieRawks wrote:
I didn't know of the chick boat race beforehand, so when a lake race popped up, I completed it in the only paddle boat I own, the pink swan from Valentine's day...and I got the chick reward for it.

Yes, I have seen that happen too. Do you remember offhand if your race was the 8 point one, or not? I did that one and it didn't kick in for me. These little chickens hate me today. I may try reloading home to see if they show up in my inventory.

Please use plain text.
Message 421 of 757 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2934 posts

Apr 11, 2014

Meh more stuff 2 miss out on but oh wells lol :smileytongue:

Your 1st and ONLY 2-Time 2013 Digital Leisuire's Queen Of War!!~~

Never ask questions you don't wanna know da answers to!!~~

Hard works pays off, Dreams come true, bad times don't last but Bad Guys do!!~~

You don't have 2 love me,You don't even have 2 like me, But you WILL Respect me!!~~

The Fear of Death, is far greater then Death itself,
The Fear of the Unknown is the greatest fear of them all!!

The Undertaker!!~~
Please use plain text.
Message 422 of 757 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4199 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows: New Rewards- Pics/Guide

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2014

Lissa_Fett wrote:

Is there a secret to getting a boat race to spawn? I have been trying to barter with the place by sitting in a boat in the middle of the lake, but it has been 3 hours and every type of race BUT the boat one will pop. v.v I just want those cute little birdies.

The secret is to first clear the Easter Race Tasks, because when entering the Spring AMP, the first three tasks will be the Easter Race Tasks.  Once cleared, get in a boat to get the boat race tasks to start appearing.  This is the same for getting other tasks to spawn.  Get in the dog park to spawn dog park tasks; get an RC plane to spawn RC plane tasks; etc.

You'll still get random tasks, but this is how you can make specific tasks spawn more readily.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 423 of 757 (436 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4234 posts

Apr 11, 2014
Sorry Lissa, I don't recall how long the race was...but short enough for me not to fail? LOL I'm a horrible swan boat driver :x

Please use plain text.
Message 424 of 757 (433 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4199 posts

Apr 12, 2014

Welll I think that there is an issue now with the Lake Race tasks as they also are not spawning at all for me any more. :smileysad:

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 425 of 757 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
294 posts

Apr 13, 2014

D-Nitrate wrote:

Welll I think that there is an issue now with the Lake Race tasks as they also are not spawning at all for me any more. :smileysad:

You aren't the only one. I did as everyone suggested, and still haven't gotten more than 1 lake race to spawn. I got a 9 checkpoint one once yesterday, and it didn't say I completed the task, or give me the reward. It's sad. I really like that chicken statue. :'(
Please use plain text.
Message 426 of 757 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1646 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2014

OK ... I read through this whole thread and I took Stephie's advice ... I decided to take out another boat OTHER than the chick boat... and lo, and behold, I got a 9-gate lake task to populate (I darn near got good steering the thing while waiting for hours on the lake in the chick boat).

FINALLY ... got my miniature chick ornament (they're soooo cute)!!! YES! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 427 of 757 (276 Views)
I Only Post Everything
538 posts

Apr 13, 2014

Challenge - 7 days of Easter--- Play the egg hunt for 7 consecutive days

I would love to show you the reward but I never received it. I did however receive the missing 15 acorns.

Please use plain text.
Message 428 of 757 (251 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4234 posts

Apr 13, 2014
Glad you were able to get it, gb! I can't take credit for that advice though, all I said was that when the challenge DID pop up, I used my pink swan and got the reward, so using a new chick boat isn't required. I didn't do anything special to get it to pop up though.

Please use plain text.
Message 429 of 757 (210 Views)
Sackboy
277 posts

Apr 13, 2014

ninjato-666 wrote:

Challenge - 7 days of Easter--- Play the egg hunt for 7 consecutive days

I would love to show you the reward but I never received it. I did however receive the missing 15 acorns.

Because you already had the reward. The reward for playing 7 consecutive days is the Golden Leg LMO. The same one you got for gifting from the gifting tree.

-60GB RIP 4-15-2010-
Please use plain text.
Message 430 of 757 (190 Views)
0 Likes