441 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows: New Rewards- Pics/Guide

Aug 21, 2013

bestscreenname wrote:

jada42 wrote:

bestscreenname wrote:

Jacob_Allen_1987 wrote:

ok ty one more quick question what is a trash race lol is that something new

It's called Litter task,  you have to find piles of litter then bring them to trash cans.  It doesn't point you in the direction of the next pile so keep your eyes pealed.

Any rewards tied to this new tssk?

It's part of the level tasks to get the night version of the Acorn apartment.  Not sure if there's anything tied to the specific task because I failed it.

I failed a litter task dang cuz i need 1 task to get the space

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 755 (1,263 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2966 posts

Aug 21, 2013

Updated my post with my latest findings  here

I'm taking a break but when I get back I'll move on to the helicopters and then see if there are any rewards for doing 10 tasks with the boats.

Hey mini-mods could you maybe wait until the OP sees the responses to their questions before going all report happy and sending their questions into the abyss? Thanks
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 755 (1,256 Views)
I Only Post Everything
427 posts

Aug 22, 2013

I just got the night version of the Acorn Meadows Park Apartment. It is very nice. There are 3 lamps as the rewards as well.

When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it’s only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That’s relativity.

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 755 (1,161 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6107 posts

Aug 22, 2013

Thank you for this guide with picture Savage and Bestscreenname

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 755 (1,124 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Aug 22, 2013

when u say 5 task u need to get night apt.what are the name of the task itself from wht veemee say's.?.i did at least 3 of them-the litter task/the long race task and i think i did the photo one but tbh.i ain't so sure.confused me somewht.:smileyindifferent: and wht do each task do actually.i mean not just saying each task type.like what i mean how many green marker are there.stuff like tht.?

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 755 (1,116 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9057 posts

Aug 22, 2013
I got the same as you Mastw this morning.
3 tasks done. Not sure which.

Questions:

1. What 5 tasks reward the Night Time Apartment?

2. Which of these tasks do you need to purchase something and use acorns on? Or do you not need acorns? I am broke currently.

3. Are the 3 Nighttime personal space lights rewarded to guests as well

And

4. Does the night time space give the owner xp or whatever like the daytime personal/public space do?

Thanks guys for the info and @Bestscreenname thank you for updating that list. Too cool.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 755 (1,104 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2966 posts

Aug 22, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
I got the same as you Mastw this morning.
3 tasks done. Not sure which.

Questions:

1. What 5 tasks reward the Night Time Apartment?

2. Which of these tasks do you need to purchase something and use acorns on? Or do you not need acorns? I am broke currently.

3. Are the 3 Nighttime personal space lights rewarded to guests as well

And

4. Does the night time space give the owner xp or whatever like the daytime personal/public space do?

Thanks guys for the info and @Bestscreenname thank you for updating that list. Too cool.

1:  I'm trying to remember the 5th task, I've taken pics of the other 4 locations but can't remember a 5th for the life of me.

1 is a photo race that starts behind the tree by the tunnel entrance on the dog park side, 2 is a long race(bike race but u don't need a bike) that starts at the open gates behind the fountain, 3 is a litter task that begins at the top of the stairs next to the spawn point, 4 is a short fast race that begins at the top of the stairs closest to the ice cream vendor.

2. No, you dont need to purchase anything but an LMO will help.

3.  The personal space candles are owner only.

4.  Yes, I received some XP when I entered but haven't hung around it much, trying to do the heli tasks but not having any luck.

Hey mini-mods could you maybe wait until the OP sees the responses to their questions before going all report happy and sending their questions into the abyss? Thanks
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 755 (1,097 Views)
Wastelander
602 posts

Aug 22, 2013

So for those wondering, its the first 5 tasks you recieve upon entering the space. A regular race, a litter race, a photo race, an across the map race, and a fast pace race. You must be at "ranger level" to unlock all 5 tasks (i think its ranger, Im level 26).

If you fail a task, you can continue to finish the rest of the tasks but you must leave and re enter to activate the task(s) you missed. Hope this helps.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 755 (1,094 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9057 posts

Aug 22, 2013
It does and thank you immensely everyone. My questions are answered. I was confused because I only played Home today early in the morning after update and stayed for about an hour im the park and finished 3 of the hidden tasks. I was kindof thinking the helicopter and rc boat races I kept missing were the other tasks but now I know. Wow good on VeeMee for awarding some amazing stuff. A whole apartment. Just like the good old days ^_^
cheers!
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 755 (1,081 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2966 posts

Aug 22, 2013

Ahhhh I remembered where the regular race task begins, right next to the waterfall.

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 755 (1,061 Views)