Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
562 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows: New Rewards- Pics/Guide

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2013

Thank you for the reward guide, bestcreenname. After I spent my acorns on gifts for my friends, I got three Gift LMOs. Probably I'll get the Large Outfit Gift LMO this weekend. I took these pictures using the Gift LMOs.

Vickie and I went to Acorn Meadows Park together. She gave me a small gift.

To thank her, I gave her a bigger gift. She was so surprised.

Vickie wants to buy gifts for her family and friends. She asked me to help her carry the gift boxes.

That's why I'm broke and don't have money to buy acorns to get the 4th Gift LMO today.

Message 131 of 758 (1,122 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1117 posts

Oct 10, 2013
I don't know what happened, but I decided to gift everyone at the park a chocolate pretzel!! I love this option!! I wanted to go to all the public spaces on Home and gift people chocolate pretzels!!
Message 132 of 758 (1,084 Views)
Wastelander
627 posts

Oct 10, 2013
Omg that Swan LMO is great! Looks like you can use it anywhere there is water...! Thank you BSN for making this thread and providing all this info, it's been invaluable.
Message 133 of 758 (1,052 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

Oct 10, 2013

boxer_lady wrote:
Omg that Swan LMO is great! Looks like you can use it anywhere there is water...! 

It depends... Some areas with water deactivate portable items.  LKWD's Dream Island IMO has the best use of 'water/swimming', as not only can you smoothly transition between swimming and standing, but it also does not deactivate portables, and allows you to use the R1 camera.  This brings new life to some old companion items, like the 'Land Shark' among many others that look great following you under water.

This is why I was so surprised LKWD updated their Dream Hideaway space to make the swimming in the pool an active item (like GZ's spaces) thus you can't use any portables, and has a very unrealistic transition.  They even took away the steps leading in and out of the pool. *sigh*

So instead of being able to use these peddle boat LMOs, you can't even use the Swan chair in the pool as the entire pool is now blocked off.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 134 of 758 (1,038 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29220 posts

Oct 10, 2013

About time they introduced a buy option for the boats and an LMO reward. They are going to get a lot more people interested in using them now. 

Message 135 of 758 (1,033 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6327 posts

Oct 10, 2013
UHG! I had to look..

I have to have that ship in a bottle.
Message 136 of 758 (993 Views)
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Oct 11, 2013

how you suppost to gift someone   give them the little present you got     i did not see any way to give them food items

Upload Geek - Free Image Hosting
Message 137 of 758 (966 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1993 posts

Oct 11, 2013

lwolfcub wrote:

how you suppost to gift someone   give them the little present you got     i did not see any way to give them food items

When you access any of the concession stands in Acorn Meadows Park, you can use the "gift" feature by pressing (Square) and then select the name of the person you're wanting to send an item.

They will then receive the item sent, along with the "Handheld Gift" LMO as a reward.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 138 of 758 (953 Views)
Uncharted Territory
562 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 11, 2013

I really like the gift giving feature but I don't like giving to random people. I just don't want them to interpret my action as flirting.

Fortunately, my cousin Pat was online today. I invited her to Acorn Meadows Park to show her around and bought her cotton candies. She is like my elder sister. I always remember her as a sweet tooth.

And then, I called Vickie to sign in Home and meet me at my Harbor Studio. When Vickie and Pat arrived, they didn't see me but a huge big gift box instead.They wondered where I was....

Message 139 of 758 (933 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

Oct 11, 2013

Has anyone gotten rewards from the new peddle boats yet?

Also, has anyone made a guide to all the objectives/challenges in the park, and not just the ones that give a reward?

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 140 of 758 (869 Views)
0 Likes