Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 03 2013
By: veemee_alan VEEMEE Developer 48 posts

Acorn Meadows Park - 4th of July update

[ Edited ]
28 replies 617 views Edited Jul 4, 2013

Hi everyone! It’s been a very busy week for us, so you’ll notice a few threads from us today – we have so much content going on that we couldn’t fit it all in one place!

You may have noticed that a new night-time version of Acorn Meadows Park has appeared in the navigator as of today, alongside the regular daytime version, which is still accessible as normal. You can now celebrate under the stars as the Park becomes bathed in moonlight, ready for a spectacular 4th of July fireworks display that’s not to be missed! The fireworks are set off every hour, on the hour behind the trees on the West side of the Park, and can be seen from almost anywhere in Acorn Meadows.

To help you celebrate, we also have a new 4th of July Vendor in the park. You can find the USA stall just over the bridge on the main walkway, where you can exchange some Acorns for stars and stripes gear before finding your favourite spot, ready to watch the show.

In between the displays, you can experience the park for the first time at night, lit up by its beautiful Victorian lampposts. Take a ride on one of the 3 Acorn Meadows trains, now also shining bright with their very own lights, or find a quiet spot away from it all to unwind and listen to the soft chirping sound of the crickets. If you like visiting Acorn Meadows during the day, we hope you will love hanging out there at night.

We would love to hear what you think about the latest Acorn Meadows update. Feel free to reply in this thread or send your comments and ideas directly to us at community@veemee.com – we look through them all.

If you need any assistance with anything or are experiencing any issues when visiting Acorn Meadows Park, let us know by emailing us at support@veemee.com and we will do our best to help you out.

The Acorn Meadows 4th of July Celebration space is available for a limited time only, so visit while you can!

VEEMEE_ForumSig.png

Message 1 of 29 (617 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29222 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows Park - 4th of July update

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013

I might be missing something but I only see the Night Time version. I have the day one in my recently visited so I was able to go and bookmark it. The space looks great by the way. 

Edit: After reloading Home I now see both. 

Message 2 of 29 (601 Views)
0 Likes
VEEMEE Developer
48 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I might be missing something but I only see the Night Time version. I have the day one in my recently visited so I was able to go and bookmark it. The space looks great by the way. 

Edit: After reloading Home I now see both. 

Great! We did notice an issue earlier in the day with the navigator but it looks like it is being resolved now.

VEEMEE_ForumSig.png

Message 3 of 29 (573 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3336 posts

Jul 3, 2013

I'm curious. The Large area of the park blocked off by railroad crossing barriers. Will that area be accessible at some point in the future?:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 4 of 29 (570 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3042 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2013

Awesome!  Just curious, will the night time space be limited time only, or be remaining on the servers?

Edit: Doh, I see the answer now.  I'm misreading things today.  I should probably just go play a game.  :smileywink:

Message 5 of 29 (511 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6730 posts

Jul 3, 2013

The space looks awesome!

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD WWE 2K15 Game Nights [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Final Fantasy VII [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube 

Message 6 of 29 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5056 posts

Jul 3, 2013

veemee_alan wrote:

Hi everyone! It’s been a very busy week for us, so you’ll notice a few threads from us today – we have so much content going on that we couldn’t fit it all in one place!

You may have noticed that a new night-time version of Acorn Meadows Park has appeared in the navigator as of today, alongside the regular daytime version, which is still accessible as normal. You can now celebrate under the stars as the Park becomes bathed in moonlight, ready for a spectacular 4th of July fireworks display that’s not to be missed! The fireworks are set off every hour, on the hour behind the trees on the West side of the Park, and can be seen from almost anywhere in Acorn Meadows.

To help you celebrate, we've also have a new 4th of July Vendor in the park. You can find the USA stall just over the bridge on the main walkway, where you can exchange some Acorns for stars and stripes gear before finding your favourite spot, ready to watch the show.

In between the displays, you can experience the park for the first time at night, lit up by its beautiful Victorian lampposts. Take a ride on one of the 3 Acorn Meadows trains, now also shining bright with their very own lights, or find a quiet spot away from it all to unwind and listen to the soft chirping sound of the crickets. If you like visiting Acorn Meadows during the day, we hope you will love hanging out there at night.

We would love to hear what you think about the latest Acorn Meadows update. Feel free to reply in this thread or send your comments and ideas directly to us at community@veemee.com – we look through them all.

If you need any assistance with anything or are experiencing any issues when visiting Acorn Meadows Park, let us know by emailing us at support@veemee.com and we will do our best to help you out.

The Acorn Meadows 4th of July Celebration space is available for a limited time only, so visit while you can!

:smileysad: :smileysad: :smileysad: :smileysad: :smileysad:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Message 7 of 29 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Glad to see you all hard at it! If we can get all NA devs & all devs that support NA working, we'll have an awesome 4th!

Message 8 of 29 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5056 posts

Jul 3, 2013
Message 9 of 29 (470 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2333 posts

Jul 4, 2013