Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
36 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows Park - 26th June Update

Jul 24, 2013

Since it is a park, here are my suggestions for things I'd like to see like in a real park. Maybe an action to hold hands and take a walk in park with another avatar. Fishing in the lake. Kite flying. I have a whole bunch more, but these are my favorite things I'd like to see.

Vangie Hills (AZ_Vangie)
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 83 (330 Views)
Sackboy
617 posts

Jul 24, 2013

Frizbee stand with Red, Blue and Green?

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 83 (328 Views)
I Only Post Everything
419 posts

Jul 25, 2013

AZ_Vangie wrote:

Since it is a park, here are my suggestions for things I'd like to see like in a real park. Maybe an action to hold hands and take a walk in park with another avatar. Fishing in the lake. Kite flying. I have a whole bunch more, but these are my favorite things I'd like to see.

In addition, love to see a interactive volleyball court, or area with interactive disc golf for rewards.   And PLEASE get rid of that photo of the swan boats requirement..please...

Brises_0000 wrote:
"The home community has blinders on" Neighhhhh
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 83 (297 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
228 posts

Jul 25, 2013
Or change it to photo of a boat; just don't require a photo of an occupied boat.
Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 83 (284 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29071 posts

Jul 25, 2013

The boat rentals are just too expensive. After trying it once or twice most won't spend 20 acorns to ride a boat or to do a water race when the best you can do is 25 acorns with a level up.

They really needed to make a boat lmo so you have the option to buy one and not simply rent them like they do with other items in the park. 

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 83 (280 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7203 posts

Jul 25, 2013

I think a screen shot of the space with a starburst that reads "Now With Less Broken Boats!" and a banner across the lower left corner stating "More Fams Than Our Competitors Spaces!" would do something to sales.

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 83 (273 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2013

A good old fashioned" band stand" with occasional acts, could be a npc band of some kind, but vary the music so everyone can be happy. I am good with all kinds of music, Souza tunes, Jazz, up to moderen rock/ rap, just keep it varied,or even have the bandstand empty for a while.  Even a  random roaming clown or magician would be nice too. I know we have animal suits, but sighting of random npc wildlife would be nice, as well as an npc character occasionally chasing a loose dog( lol)

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 83 (267 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Jul 27, 2013

How about taking out the photo task of taking a picture of an occupied boat. Nobody hardly gets on them and the task fails. Not only that, but we dont end up getting XP either. So please take that off, it is a waste of our time.

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 83 (242 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2966 posts

Jul 27, 2013

Lower the price of the train rides to 5 acorns, hardly anyone uses the train so it makes the last ride task difficult.  I'm sure if the price was lowered a lot more people would be riding it.

Hey mini-mods could you maybe wait until the OP sees the responses to their questions before going all report happy and sending their questions into the abyss? Thanks
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 83 (235 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Aug 1, 2013

"First up on the new additions you’ll find in Acorn Meadows are the Remote Control (RC) Planes – with 3 different types of aircraft available to choose from. Right from the first tests we did here in the VEEMEE studio, we knew straight away that the RC Planes were going to be a lot of fun. You now get to see the park from a whole new perspective, climbing high up above everyone down below and travelling to areas that you just couldn’t access before from the ground. We hope you like the Planes as much as we do! You can either hire or buy these planes using your Acorns. Those who decide to buy a Plane will also get an exclusive Plane Companion item for use anywhere in Home."

I was just wondering what happened to the RC planes. There no longer available in the park I really enjoyed flying my RC plane around in the park the companion of the plane is kinda stupid. Atleast make it so if we pull it out to be able to fly it in any space or public area instead of just circling our hands. 

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 83 (193 Views)