Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
2 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows Park - 26th June Update

Jul 11, 2013

Hi ! i have a stupid question!! how can i get control of my plane!?

Message 51 of 83 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1675 posts

Jul 11, 2013

Practice!

shadowdestroy wrote:

Message 52 of 83 (362 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3107 posts

Jul 11, 2013

shadowdestroy wrote:

Go to the Remote Control stand in the daytime version of the park, press X on the type of plane you want to hire.  You'll now have the plane in your hand, press X to fly it.  Square changes views, left joystick is your control, right joystick is your speed, triangle plus left joystick to the left or right does a barrel roll.

Message 53 of 83 (358 Views)
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 11, 2013

ty!!merci!!

Message 54 of 83 (351 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Jul 12, 2013
everybody send me a friend request so yall can so me

im only 10
Message 55 of 83 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9317 posts

Jul 12, 2013
10s young :/
Support Forums
Message 56 of 83 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
406 posts

Jul 13, 2013
I am Loving the RC planes!They are awesome I bought a plane companion to start but was pleasantly surprised when I was also given a turn at flying the RC plane (WW2 Bomber).I can't wait to level up again to rent the next plane on the list and being able to do races and photo tasks while holding the RC plane is very appreciated.Way to go VEEMEE!Awesome stuff.
Message 57 of 83 (279 Views)
Monster Hunter
27 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

I wanted to take a minute to thank the developers for fixing the bugs that used to plague this space on Home. It has been nice to be able to use the Park as intended, and I do not miss the vendors, trains, boats, etc. breaking down each day, almost like clockwork.

I also do not miss the rental bikes being solid and seeing all of the "kids" harrassing and ramming everyone. It was funny for about 30 seconds , but got old quickly. It didn't effect me much, but it got to the point where about 60 percent of the activity going on there was intentional bike annoyance.

I do not remember which update fixed the major issues, but the Park has been running much more smoothly since. Aside from seeing a couple of the rental bikes get stuck in place, which seems very rare, and also seems to be related to a passenger (who can exit the bike and hop back on after the bike is free to move again), the Park is as it should be, and has become my most visited and favorite space to hang out.

Thank you for the hard work, it is appreciated by me, and many others, even if they haven't said so themselves. :smileyhappy:

[Edited to add]:

Is there a current list of the challenges somewhere? I remember seeing one in the earlier days before the Picnic/Cotton Candy/Pretzel/RC Flyer/etc. updates to the Park.

Message 58 of 83 (252 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Jul 15, 2013
The rewards list was updated just prior to the planes, pretzels, and cotton candy. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Spoilers-Acorn-Meadows-Park-Challenges-amp-R...
Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Message 59 of 83 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
525 posts

Jul 16, 2013

Well, I'm not quite sure what happened to the trains in the park. So I took the picture what I saw.

Message 60 of 83 (206 Views)