Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2011
Offline
2610 posts
 

Re: Acorn Meadows Park - 26th June Update

Jun 27, 2013


TSFRJ wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

 


TSFRJ wrote:

bought 1000 acornswithout thinking bought all 3 planes without breathing and thanks to new train rewards specially the train seat my jaw is now glued to the floor. i have a uncle into r/c planes that encouaged me enjoy them to. playing with your r/cplanes bring back fond memories of time spent with my uncle. Yes the train guy enjoys model planes to :smileyhappy:


When I saw that train reward I figured you'd be the happiest person on Home.:womanhappy:


lets face it someone at VeeMee loves me that or they to are railfans. But putting the trains aside for a moment (just amoment) I have to really praise themfor the R/CPlanes thats 1st time ive ever bought in home currency to buy a currency items day 1 the planes are epic. train guy says everyone should buy planes


It's said that everyone has a Guardian Angel looking out for them. VEEMEE is yours it seems.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 83 (489 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/06/2010
Offline
1033 posts
 

Re: Acorn Meadows Park - 26th June Update

Jun 27, 2013

:smileyhappy:Thank you Veemee!  Oh my goodness I'm just loving this update on the park!  The picnic baskets and picnic areas are wonderful and I love how the avatars can eat... Too cute.  I'm also enjoying the RC Planes, they are so much fun I'm definitely going to buy one.  The Cotton candy and Pretzel stands are a  sweet extra bonus to the parks atmosphere.  I haven't tried out the new update in the Dog park yet I will give that a try when I go back on home tonight.  :smileyhappy:Keep up the wonderful work Veemee!

 photo bkbvsig0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 83 (488 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/27/2008
Offline
4873 posts
 

Re: Acorn Meadows Park - 26th June Update

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

 


TSFRJ wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

 


TSFRJ wrote:

bought 1000 acornswithout thinking bought all 3 planes without breathing and thanks to new train rewards specially the train seat my jaw is now glued to the floor. i have a uncle into r/c planes that encouaged me enjoy them to. playing with your r/cplanes bring back fond memories of time spent with my uncle. Yes the train guy enjoys model planes to :smileyhappy:


When I saw that train reward I figured you'd be the happiest person on Home.:womanhappy:


lets face it someone at VeeMee loves me that or they to are railfans. But putting the trains aside for a moment (just amoment) I have to really praise themfor the R/CPlanes thats 1st time ive ever bought in home currency to buy a currency items day 1 the planes are epic. train guy says everyone should buy planes


It's said that everyone has a Guardian Angel looking out for them. VEEMEE is yours it seems.:womanhappy:


now all i need is 4 things 1: passengercar couch 2: curved track 3: turnout track with working switch 4: a train set that follows along the track items

images.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 83 (485 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2011
Offline
2610 posts
 

Re: Acorn Meadows Park - 26th June Update

Jun 27, 2013


TSFRJ wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

 


TSFRJ wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

 


TSFRJ wrote:

bought 1000 acornswithout thinking bought all 3 planes without breathing and thanks to new train rewards specially the train seat my jaw is now glued to the floor. i have a uncle into r/c planes that encouaged me enjoy them to. playing with your r/cplanes bring back fond memories of time spent with my uncle. Yes the train guy enjoys model planes to :smileyhappy:


When I saw that train reward I figured you'd be the happiest person on Home.:womanhappy:


lets face it someone at VeeMee loves me that or they to are railfans. But putting the trains aside for a moment (just amoment) I have to really praise themfor the R/CPlanes thats 1st time ive ever bought in home currency to buy a currency items day 1 the planes are epic. train guy says everyone should buy planes


It's said that everyone has a Guardian Angel looking out for them. VEEMEE is yours it seems.:womanhappy:


now all i need is 4 things 1: passengercar couch 2: curved track 3: turnout track with working switch 4: a train set that follows along the track items


I'm sure your Guarding Angel is listening.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 83 (465 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/20/2011
Offline
408 posts
 

Re: Acorn Meadows Park - 26th June Update

Jun 27, 2013

Hi,

 

Just wanted to say that I love the latest update of the Park. :heart::womanvery-happy: It's an amazing work of art. A very realistic, original, innovative, very well illustrated space it has become.

 

I love the RC planes and how they fly. :heart: I especially love the Picnic basket game how it animates, and how simple it is to invite others to come sit down with you. :heart:

 

With the bikes now going straight through your Avy, I'm sure it has become one of THE most favorable places to be in Home. It is for me. :womanvery-happy: A Super "S" with my thanks! :heart::womanvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 83 (456 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2011
Offline
2610 posts
 

Re: Acorn Meadows Park - 26th June Update

Jun 27, 2013


Regine__ wrote:

Hi,

 

Just wanted to say that I love the latest update of the Park. :heart::womanvery-happy: It's an amazing work of art. A very realistic, original, innovative, very well illustrated space it has become.

 

I love the RC planes and how they fly. :heart: I especially love the Picnic basket game how it animates, and how simple it is to invite others to come sit down with you. :heart:

 

With the bikes now going straight through your Avy, I'm sure it has become one of THE most favorable places to be in Home. It is for me. :womanvery-happy: A Super "S" with my thanks! :heart::womanvery-happy:



I'm sure VEEMEE appreciates your kind words. It took awhile but the park seems to be shaping up quite nicely. Let's all hope it continues to do so. It's a nice space to hang out in and spend some time in.:womanhappy:
=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 83 (450 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 05/20/2011
Offline
408 posts
 

Re: Acorn Meadows Park - 26th June Update

Jun 27, 2013

l have a few suggestions. I only hope there is still enough memory left.

 

1) I would like to play ball and Frisbee with my dog Binx. I throw it, and he gets it.

2) How about selling the picnic basket too as a one time purchase?

3) Maybe a race course for the RC planes too?

4) How about selling stronger remote controllers so you can fly your plane through out the entire park no matter where you are?

5) How about placing some tables and chairs on which you can play board games together? There already is Checkers, so how about other family board games like Monopoly?

6) When sitting on a bench, it would be nice if you could, read the paper, or a magazine, or looking at, or calling with your Smartphone, even playing with your dog. :smileyhappy:

 

Really love the park. It's amazing. The illustration is amazing, the ideas are amazing... l love it. :heart::womanvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 83 (439 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/29/2012
Offline
204 posts
 

Re: Acorn Meadows Park - 26th June Update

Jun 27, 2013

Nice additions, really liking it, I guess this is the one I was waiting for if I was waiting, all-in-all worth it. Keep up the tweaking also :smileyvery-happy:

 

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 83 (432 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/27/2008
Offline
4873 posts
 

Re: Acorn Meadows Park - 26th June Update

Jun 27, 2013

ive spent 3hrs now running around my personal space creating picture shoots with train items will start posting them soon.

 

Suggestion:

new task: Missing the deck.

To complete: goout of range or crash R/C plane in the lake

 

New task: Under and Over

To complete fly each R/C planes over and under all possible bridges

 

New Task: Double Tunnel Vision

to complete: Fly a R/C plane through train tunnel both direction in 1 flight.

images.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 83 (422 Views)
Monster Hunter
Registered: 02/16/2013
Offline
31 posts
 

acorn park brilliant

Jun 27, 2013

im lovein acorn park with the new update its fab thnx for the dog facilities too xD hope acorn park never goes away and hope theres plenty more ideas too :smileyhappy:

RTHOMPSON
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 83 (439 Views)