Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
1681 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows Park - 26th June Update

Jun 26, 2013

bestscreenname wrote:

I love the new update,  I've been busy with everything that I haven't even checked out the dog park addition yet.  The only issues I have are that I wasn't always able to place my picnic down in the designated areas and I ran into some people who weren't able to as well.  It would also be nice to be able to pick it up and change spots without having to repurchase, in fact you should have an option to buy the picnics(maybe as an LMO similar to Granzellas) instead of having to rent them, same goes for the boat.  It would be nice to have a camera option for the picnics as well, but I really liked the new camera angles on the train and for the rc planes(hope you add rc boats too!)  Other than that stuff, awesome update.  The new rewards are great too, I was actually surprised by them.  I can't wait to see what you guys have planned next for Acorn Meadows.

With the "lake" being so small, RC boats would have been a better option all along.

We know now that Home will be gone by next April. I intend to enjoy it as long as it's around. I hope you do, too. I'm going to miss a lot of you as I'm not much of a gamer. You know who you are.
Message 11 of 83 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3336 posts

Jun 26, 2013

I was going by the dog park and just noticed the dog obstacles you folks implemented. You folks at VEEMEE were listening LOL. There not interactive but it's a start. Great job!:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 12 of 83 (499 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1923 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Anton_Xul wrote:

I haven't been able to visit the park yet, but my main complain would be the XP / Acorn earning ratio. We bust our humps trying to earn XP doing the races and challenges, but only get 25 Acorns for our trouble after leveling up with 1500 XP. Come on, that's just ridiculous. If the XP between levels go up, so should the Acorns earned.

They are in the business of sales. Most "free to play" scenarios are designed to where you reach a certain point, then you need to buy something. This is not unusual. You think they are doing us a favor out of kindness, at a loss to themselves?

Message 13 of 83 (497 Views)
Fender Bender
2992 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Glad to see more updates to the park. Now my injuries from getting run over by people on bikes will finally heal. I have a suggestion for the park. Why not make it that you not only have to buy acorns, but you can also find some lying around on the ground. And maybe also have some squirrels that randomly run around the park to gather acorns, so you have to try and get them before they do. Also why not have some geese or ducks swimming around or walking on the edge of the water, and you could buy some bread to feed them.

bobs fed signature
Message 14 of 83 (479 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

Brises_0000 wrote:

Anton_Xul wrote:

I haven't been able to visit the park yet, but my main complain would be the XP / Acorn earning ratio. We bust our humps trying to earn XP doing the races and challenges, but only get 25 Acorns for our trouble after leveling up with 1500 XP. Come on, that's just ridiculous. If the XP between levels go up, so should the Acorns earned.

They are in the business of sales. Most "free to play" scenarios are designed to where you reach a certain point, then you need to buy something. This is not unusual. You think they are doing us a favor out of kindness, at a loss to themselves?

Also, why it's wise not to waste acorns. If you bought more than one bike for 200 then you wasted many. Always best to hang onto a bunch for the future.

Message 15 of 83 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1639 posts

Jun 26, 2013
The photo task at ice cream stand is still broke.
Message 16 of 83 (444 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5172 posts

Jun 26, 2013

bought 1000 acornswithout thinking bought all 3 planes without breathing and thanks to new train rewards specially the train seat my jaw is now glued to the floor. i have a uncle into r/c planes that encouaged me enjoy them to. playing with your r/cplanes bring back fond memories of time spent with my uncle. Yes the train guy enjoys model planes to :smileyhappy:

images.jpg

Message 17 of 83 (433 Views)
Survivor
1882 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Somehow when I saw the rewards pic I had a sackboy in my mind :smileywink:

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 18 of 83 (427 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3336 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

TSFRJ wrote:

bought 1000 acornswithout thinking bought all 3 planes without breathing and thanks to new train rewards specially the train seat my jaw is now glued to the floor. i have a uncle into r/c planes that encouaged me enjoy them to. playing with your r/cplanes bring back fond memories of time spent with my uncle. Yes the train guy enjoys model planes to :smileyhappy:

When I saw that train reward I figured you'd be the happiest person on Home.:womanhappy:
Here is a little music while you relax on your new train sofa.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 19 of 83 (423 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5172 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

TSFRJ wrote:

When I saw that train reward I figured you'd be the happiest person on Home.:womanhappy:

lets face it someone at VeeMee loves me that or they to are railfans. But putting the trains aside for a moment (just amoment) I have to really praise themfor the R/CPlanes thats 1st time ive ever bought in home currency to buy a currency items day 1 the planes are epic. train guy says everyone should buy planes

images.jpg

Message 20 of 83 (416 Views)
0 Likes