ok ty one more quick question what is a trash race lol is that something new
It's called Litter task, you have to find piles of litter then bring them to trash cans. It doesn't point you in the direction of the next pile so keep your eyes pealed.
Any rewards tied to this new tssk?
It's part of the level tasks to get the night version of the Acorn apartment. Not sure if there's anything tied to the specific task because I failed it.
I failed a litter task dang cuz i need 1 task to get the space
when u say 5 task u need to get night apt.what are the name of the task itself from wht veemee say's.?.i did at least 3 of them-the litter task/the long race task and i think i did the photo one but tbh.i ain't so sure.confused me somewht. and wht do each task do actually.i mean not just saying each task type.like what i mean how many green marker are there.stuff like tht.?
I got the same as you Mastw this morning.
3 tasks done. Not sure which.
1. What 5 tasks reward the Night Time Apartment?
2. Which of these tasks do you need to purchase something and use acorns on? Or do you not need acorns? I am broke currently.
3. Are the 3 Nighttime personal space lights rewarded to guests as well
4. Does the night time space give the owner xp or whatever like the daytime personal/public space do?
Thanks guys for the info and @Bestscreenname thank you for updating that list. Too cool.
1: I'm trying to remember the 5th task, I've taken pics of the other 4 locations but can't remember a 5th for the life of me.
1 is a photo race that starts behind the tree by the tunnel entrance on the dog park side, 2 is a long race(bike race but u don't need a bike) that starts at the open gates behind the fountain, 3 is a litter task that begins at the top of the stairs next to the spawn point, 4 is a short fast race that begins at the top of the stairs closest to the ice cream vendor.
2. No, you dont need to purchase anything but an LMO will help.
3. The personal space candles are owner only.
4. Yes, I received some XP when I entered but haven't hung around it much, trying to do the heli tasks but not having any luck.
So for those wondering, its the first 5 tasks you recieve upon entering the space. A regular race, a litter race, a photo race, an across the map race, and a fast pace race. You must be at "ranger level" to unlock all 5 tasks (i think its ranger, Im level 26).
If you fail a task, you can continue to finish the rest of the tasks but you must leave and re enter to activate the task(s) you missed. Hope this helps.