Hekseville Citizen
306 posts

Re: Acorn Meadows: New Rewards- Updated for Halloween

Oct 22, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

You don't have to buy any of the concessions to get credit towards those challenges and rewards.  When someone gifts you those items and you accept them, they count towards completing those challenges.

How many Acorn does it cost to:

Ride the Wheel of Torture for 5 minutes,

Gift or eat a Toffee Apple,

Gift or eat a Candy Cane

?

And for that matter, does anyone know if these new eating tasks count towards the "Junk Food Addict: Eat a concessional meal" challenge,

...which btw, I've never quite nailed down what food items count towards completing that task?

Please use plain text.
Message 211 of 486 (472 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3644 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2013

Edisen wrote:

How many Acorn does it cost to:

Ride the Wheel of Torture for 5 minutes,

10 Acorns per ride

Gift or eat a Toffee Apple,

Gift or eat a Candy Cane

5 acorns each like like all consumable concessions

And for that matter, does anyone know if these new eating tasks count towards the "Junk Food Addict: Eat a concessional meal" challenge,

Yes, as I stated earlier, accepting a gift item counts towards challenges of consumption, doesn't matter if you bought it or were gifted it.

...which btw, I've never quite nailed down what food items count towards completing that task?

There are two 'meal' challenges (one is for eating a hot dog and a ice cream in the same session, and the other is also drinking a coffee in that same session).

Hope that helps.

BTW:  You can check all of these and more by going to the space and clicking on these activities and checking the Notice Board.

What is missing though is a list of all the Challenges as well as how much XP you can get for each challenge.  I was going to help put one together, but it appears there is very little interest in it.

- Home has become a special needs child, and Sony is the negligent parent. -

Please use plain text.
Message 212 of 486 (439 Views)
Welcoming Committee
7897 posts

Oct 22, 2013
Heads Up:

Despite buying the Witch from the RC Stand for 300 acorns and gaining the Witch companion, upon going back to the normal Acorn Meadow Park there was no way to use him as an RC vehicle like in the Halloween AMP. I hope they update it in the future to allow us to fly with it when Halloween ends or else the RC flight capabilities will be limited to only the Halloween park. Which hardly seems fair seeing as how it cost the same acorn amount as other RC purchases....
Please use plain text.
Message 213 of 486 (418 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4322 posts

Oct 22, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Heads Up:

Despite buying the Witch from the RC Stand for 300 acorns and gaining the Witch companion, upon going back to the normal Acorn Meadow Park there was no way to use him as an RC vehicle like in the Halloween AMP. I hope they update it in the future to allow us to fly with it when Halloween ends or else the RC flight capabilities will be limited to only the Halloween park. Which hardly seems fair seeing as how it cost the same acorn amount as other RC purchases....

Good point. I guess we'll see.

Please use plain text.
Message 214 of 486 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3417 posts

Oct 22, 2013
No rewards for completing 5 or 10 tasks in the battleship or rescue and military helicopters, or just currently unknown?
Please use plain text.
Message 215 of 486 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2576 posts

Oct 22, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:
Heads Up:

Good point. I guess we'll see.

I hope its updated as well, but if you read the description on the witch at the RC kiosk it does state for Halloween only, so I'm expecting it not to appear in the regular park.

Please use plain text.
Message 216 of 486 (364 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2805 posts

Oct 22, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
No rewards for completing 5 or 10 tasks in the battleship or rescue and military helicopters, or just currently unknown?

None.

Please use plain text.
Message 217 of 486 (340 Views)
Fender Bender
3417 posts

Oct 22, 2013
That sucks. But good to know, thanks.
Please use plain text.
Message 218 of 486 (321 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2805 posts

Oct 22, 2013

They might add rewards for them later on like they did with the RC planes but as of right now, there's nothing for those.  I was hoping there would be something for the battleship.

Please use plain text.
Message 219 of 486 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7897 posts

Oct 23, 2013
@Mermaid-KT I always took that disclaimer as being SOLD in the limited time Hallowe'en space.
Please use plain text.
Message 220 of 486 (276 Views)
0 Likes