Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 10 2013
By: jimmynet Gaming Beast 1927 posts

Acorn Meadow POLL - Locked

13 replies 315 views Edited May 10, 2013

Well they sure were fast to lock the poll and feedback thread...  Thats how you strategically slat the results... :smileylol:

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 1 of 14 (315 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29221 posts

Re: Acorn Meadow POLL - Locked

May 10, 2013

I'm still trying to get my bike. Seems they are continuing to have problems with the Bike and Boat shops. :smileysad:

Message 2 of 14 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1927 posts

May 10, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I'm still trying to get my bike. Seems they are continuing to have problems with the Bike and Boat shops. :smileysad:

Indeed Joanna I tried all a few time throughout the day with no luck.. The board still has that alien lango (martian) on it too and no progression in leveling...  Their store sure working well to sell stuff though... Haa!

Message 3 of 14 (295 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29221 posts

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2013

It's a fun hangout spot. I still don't know how easy it's going to be to win free acorns. I'm not too interested in spending much to do the rides. It's certainly one of the best public spaces we have now and sure beats many of the core spaces. 

I haven't been to the Hub other than to collect a reward or two which my storage would probably have been better off without. 

:smileywink:

Message 4 of 14 (286 Views)
Gaming Beast
1927 posts

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2013

Yeah in its dis-functional state right now thats really all it is "a hang out" but 100x better than any core space.. I would like to complete these challenges though.. As it stands now I'd give it a neutral rating which is much higher than core spaces..

And yes my reward collection is selective as I need no more just junk items unless there's a worthy challenge or goal involved..

Message 5 of 14 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

May 10, 2013

well i like the space love riding my ike i got from there to get acorns, but only if they can fix the space because the notice board is still broken;  and the rides don't always work  well it depends on if you get lucky and find a working park.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 14 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1927 posts

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2013

Raven_MkII wrote:

well i like the space love riding my ike i got from there to get acorns, but only if they can fix the space because the notice board is still broken;  and the rides don't always work  well it depends on if you get lucky and find a working park.

So the consumer needs to find the right server for stuff to work and spend money on something broken? Grrr

Message 7 of 14 (195 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1127 posts

May 10, 2013
Yes, I managed to get a bike on Wednesday and had noticed that some users were using the swans. I did get a chance to use a swan on launch day, and the funny thing is ... this Wednesday, the swan boat that I used was still in the spot I left it on launch day. I wonder why that is? I know its my boat because I got off of it in a really obscure spot in the park. Hmmm?
Message 8 of 14 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5041 posts

May 10, 2013
I love the space but don't understand why they would lock the poll? Unless maybe these things have an expiry date? Lol
Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Message 9 of 14 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

May 10, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
I love the space but don't understand why they would lock the poll? Unless maybe these things have an expiry date? Lol

My guess is to keep out an influx of negative comments and polls.  When things are turned off on purpose to fix an issue it's hard to "reliable"  feedback.  It's a variable that shouldn't reflect in the data results.

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix

WATCH:  Homeboy's How To

FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix

Message 10 of 14 (135 Views)
0 Likes