Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 16 2007
By: Ps3Fanboy420~ I Only Post Everything 1327 posts

Access Trophy's From XMB Confirmed by Phil + New interview

1 replies 138 views Edited Mar 16, 2007

PH: Let me show you something so you can get a sense of this, because we didn't have time to go into details. When you come back to the Cross Media Bar, you can see that we have this Home icon. But also, underneath it you can see we have Favorites and Hall of Fame. The Hall of Fame icon lets you jump straight into Hall of Fame, you don't have to go into Home to get there. And this is where what you just described will be exposed.

Some of you already new this but keep hearing how people are not going to go into home blah blah blah... So here now you odnt have to but still can view that massive room of trophys.

Favorites is also good.
Ps3 2 years of bad press and STILL going strong. Bring it!
Everyone says Ps3 has no games yet they want all of them on their console!?!
Message 1 of 2 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10063 posts

Re: Access Trophy's From XMB Confirmed by Phil + New interview

Mar 16, 2007

Ps3Fanboy420 wrote:

PH: Let me show you something so you can get a sense of this, because we didn't have time to go into details. When you come back to the Cross Media Bar, you can see that we have this Home icon. But also, underneath it you can see we have Favorites and Hall of Fame. The Hall of Fame icon lets you jump straight into Hall of Fame, you don't have to go into Home to get there. And this is where what you just described will be exposed.

Some of you already new this but keep hearing how people are not going to go into home blah blah blah... So here now you odnt have to but still can view that massive room of trophys.

Favorites is also good.

This good news but it has been posted in the link below

Message 2 of 2 (138 Views)
0 Likes