Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 17 2012
By: sueangel Splicer 45 posts

AVALON KEEP PERSONAL SPACE

3 replies 193 views Edited Nov 17, 2012

I bought the dungeon & I'm LOCKED OUT because we need to do quest to find keys -_-  I ONLY found the first clue, can't find the second clue, I am PO'd -_-  I paid $3.99 for the dungeon & I'm LOCKED OUT !!!!!!  MODS, PLEASE READ THIS POST. PLEASE CONTACT DEVELOPERS, I WANT LOCATION OF KEYS OR MY MONEY BACK !!!!!  THIS IS BS !!!!!  I PAID FOR IT & CAN'T GO THERE !!!!!!  -_- -_- -_- -_- -_-  I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER ADD-ON !!!!!!!!  THIS IS BS !!!!  I PAID FOR IT !!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 4 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2212 posts

Re: AVALON KEEP PERSONAL SPACE

Nov 17, 2012
Lol really.... You paid 3.99 for a game that unlocks the dungeon. Do a search on the forums the locations are in them. Dong be lazy.
Message 2 of 4 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1513 posts

Nov 17, 2012

sueangel wrote:

I bought the dungeon & I'm LOCKED OUT because we need to do quest to find keys -_-  I ONLY found the first clue, can't find the second clue, I am PO'd -_-  I paid $3.99 for the dungeon & I'm LOCKED OUT !!!!!!  MODS, PLEASE READ THIS POST. PLEASE CONTACT DEVELOPERS, I WANT LOCATION OF KEYS OR MY MONEY BACK !!!!!  THIS IS BS !!!!!  I PAID FOR IT & CAN'T GO THERE !!!!!!  -_- -_- -_- -_- -_-  I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER ADD-ON !!!!!!!!  THIS IS BS !!!!  I PAID FOR IT !!!!!!!!

Here's a link that might help you start the mini-game or scavenger hunt to find your key. Enjoy the game, it is fun.

Avalon Keep Dungeon

Hope this helps you, Mur

Posted Image
Message 3 of 4 (176 Views)
PlayStation Moderator
4145 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Moved from PS Home Support. :smileywink:

space_cape!!

Message 4 of 4 (151 Views)
0 Likes