Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Re: ANTI-Suggestion Thread

Sep 10, 2013

There might be Kingdom hearts stuff?OMG please yes? LOL. But since this is a anti place. I hate the V swimsuits. Drives me nuts.

What I want to do to most people..Fallen
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 65 (390 Views)
Fender Bender
1358 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2013

STOP with the bundles only clothing items!

Make it so we can purchase whatever we want out of the bundle even if it costs more to mix and match what we want.

STOP with the inability to view the item on your avatar before we purchase!

If you know you have made some poorly fitting clothing items and you've decided to "hide" them in a bundle, well shame on you and your developing team. 

HINT HINT Granzella.

HINT HINT Digital leisure.

HINT HINT Lockwood.

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 65 (353 Views)
Uncharted Territory
729 posts

Sep 10, 2013

No more SKINNY jeans that glitch with almost every virtual shoe I own! :catsad:

or make more ballet flats...

original
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 65 (319 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
239 posts

Sep 11, 2013
Please quit forcing the Male high heels on us guys. It's great some guys want to cross dress, but to be honest the ones I see wearing them are mainly trolls. I have never once seen a gay friend wear them on home. I have however seen a many trolls wear them and bug people to no end.
 photo 4f082c05-f120-486c-89cf-2b897b97a2e8_zps5aafc426.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 65 (302 Views)
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Sep 11, 2013

I wanna address that the thing i absolutely can't stand and HATE about the Flying LMOs the most is that we can only fly a few inches off the ground which i feel that's laughable and pitiful to me which makes it less enjoyable to roam around Home with the Flying LMOs activated which i won't buy anymore Flying LMOs unless they upgrade the Flying LMOs to allow our avatars to fly atleast up to 8 or 10 feet in the air in public spaces. Also another thing i wanna mention is since there's hardly anything in the Activity Broad they should remove the Activity Broad indefinitely. Plus am tired of the 500 storage item limit which i feel they should add the option that would allow us to delete any virtual item(s) that we don't want anymore because it's annoying that some of my items automatically gets removed when my storage is full. Am tired of having to hold down the R2 button to voice chat with friends on Home.  Also am tired of the poor quality of the voice chatting on Home where people's mics starts breaking up during the voice chat which SONY should fix that problem already.  Last but not least i don't want different versions of the same personal space to be sold separately to owners of an original space that they already owned" for example i own the original Hollywood Hills apartment but when they recently released the Night Time version of that personal space it should of been free for the people that already owned the original Hollywood Hills apartment because it's a rip off when they charge owners of the original Hollywood Hills apartment for a Night Time version of the same personal space. 

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 65 (285 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Sep 11, 2013

nahum24 wrote:

I wanna address that the thing i absolutely can't stand and HATE about the Flying LMOs the most is that we can only fly a few inches off the ground which i feel that's laughable and pitiful to me which makes it less enjoyable to roam around Home with the Flying LMOs activated which i won't buy anymore Flying LMOs unless they upgrade the Flying LMOs to allow our avatars to fly atleast up to 8 or 10 feet in the air in public spaces. Also another thing i wanna mention is since there's hardly anything in the Activity Broad they should remove the Activity Broad indefinitely. Plus am tired of the 500 storage item limit which i feel they should add the option that would allow us to delete any virtual item(s) that we don't want anymore because it's annoying that some of my items automatically gets removed when my storage is full. Am tired of having to hold down the R2 button to voice chat with friends on Home.  Also am tired of the poor quality of the voice chatting on Home where people's mics starts breaking up during the voice chat which SONY should fix that problem already.  Last but not least i don't want different versions of the same personal space to be sold separately to owners of an original space that they already owned" for example i own the original Hollywood Hills apartment but when they recently released the Night Time version of that personal space it should of been free for the people that already owned the original Hollywood Hills apartment because it's a rip off when they charge owners of the original Hollywood Hills apartment for a Night Time version of the same personal space. 

In that case, I suggest you go to Helen Waite.

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 65 (260 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
825 posts

Sep 12, 2013

How about not bundling both gender dance packs together so it would eliminate extra items I won't use.

TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 65 (235 Views)
Wastelander
627 posts

Sep 12, 2013

I have to say womens footwear with clearly no woman's opinion on them before they are released, lol. For instance, boots with a huge lump in the top of the foot making the foot misshapen, and toes that are too long and make the foot look monstrously mannish and huge, lol.

A lot of people are mentioning too much swimwear. I agree, however, there is a huge lack of more"conservative" swimwear. Why are they all bikinis or cut low in the chest area? Same ol' skimpy bikinis in different colors, over and over.

And the bundles of clothing thing. Too many times recently I've wanted to try on clothing but I can't because it was bundled. I see hair I might want and I have to wait for everything to be on someone else to see what it looks like, but sadly everyone else is waiting to see it on someone else! LOL. This is why I appreciate the Dani U Love Green bundles or seperates so I can pick and choose what I want or buy a money saving bundle. Alteast I have choice.

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 65 (219 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4861 posts

Sep 12, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

There's a lot of great suggestions here, hopefully a few developers are taking notes.

It's nice to see nDreams comment as well, though I'm not surprised entirely. Joey has been in contact with the community for some time, and it's nice to see input from him.

Along with what Bob suggested, my suggestion kind of plays into that as well.

I'm tired of developers , ahem Lockwood for example. Developing spaces such as Kingdom Of The Skies, which is pretty much a useless public lounge, that doesn't benefit the community in anyway. Why is this? Because for starters, if you don't own the apartment versions, you get left out of the rewards that are available there. You can't land on any of the islands minus the one you start on. I get it, developers need a way to make money, but look at what nDreams does Lockwood.

Let's see here, nDreams has Aurora and the rewards there are available to anyone free of charge. Sure, they give away perks that can help you along the way, but those are completely optional. Lockwood should take notes, and develop lounges that has rewards that anyone can obtain, without having to own something, or buy something. Q-Two is another example of having rewards anyone can obtain (partially anyway) without having to spend cash. Cash should not be needed to better an experience, of a public lounge. Save the cash cows for content, if you want to give away certain perks.

Another suggestion, why the abandoned projects? We have Heavy Water who was doing pretty decent at once time on home, and now have faded away into nothing. If anyone visits the lounge D20 district, you'll notice they have a video that states 'Updates for emo Ray every other month." When was the last time we seen an update from Heavy Water period? The real last known thing I remember them doing, was the free giveaways. Which by the way, they were going to do another one for us..and it never came to be. Or at least, it was never brought back up by the developer Heavy Water. Lockwood is also guilty for abandoning things as well, so developers if you're going to start a project, at least follow through with it. And if you're going to not follow through with it, tell the community afterwards about why the project was a bust.

I saw someone suggested no more companions, but honestly I could say the same about LMOs. Or least, LMOs that are revolved around dancing. Now I know I may get some slack from this, and I'm fine with that. But how many dancing LMOs do we actually need on home? I personally am over the dancing LMOs. We need more poses, and mood LMOs. Even LMOs that revolve around normal activities such as; kissing, hugging, drinking, etc. I'd probably be more into dancing LMOs, if there wasn't so many re-copies already on here. As for companions, if a developer is going to make a companion. They should take notes from Q-Two with PeakVox labs. Those companions are too cute, and I think they do a good job showing diversity. Not just..oh here's another cat, dog, or even some other pet that's been made before.

I could not agree more^

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 65 (192 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

Nov 13, 2013

Not sure how I missed such a great thread, but I'm making up for lost time and reading it now.  Kudos (and some great 'anti-suggestions')

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 65 (139 Views)
0 Likes