Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcoming Committee
4980 posts

Re: ANTI-Suggestion Thread

Sep 10, 2013

Great thread, Mya.

• Companions: They are so 2011 and serve no purpose but to clog up our inventories.

• Seperate dance packs for male and female, I want just 1 pack to fit both genders.

• Games/Apartments that have rewards that are owner only.

• T-shirt rewards, reskins of old items and anything labelled 'gold' or exclusive.

• Apartments that don't have a day/night cycle or customisation options.

• Shorts or pants with attached shoes, those bug me like crazy.

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Message 31 of 65 (922 Views)
Last Guardian
11840 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2013

i don't want:

TWERK

when i actually don't even want:

THE END OF PSHOME IS NEIGH NEIGH NEIGH NEIGH NEIGH NEIGH NEIGH NEIGH NEIGH NEIGH -

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 32 of 65 (912 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7704 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2013

al2009man wrote:

i want:

TWERK

Fixed. However that belongs in the suggestion thread al unless maybe you make an "anti-anti" suggestion.
I don't not want:
TWERK
Message 33 of 65 (907 Views)
Last Guardian
11840 posts

Sep 10, 2013

myalana wrote:

al2009man wrote:

i want:

TWERK

Fixed. However that belongs in the suggestion thread al unless maybe you make an "anti-anti" suggestion.
I don't want:
TWERK

Fixed.

however if Mya just want me to twerk then ask Female AL2009man herself. i bet it's a no-

OH WAIT I BREAKING THE 4TH WALL OMG IM LIKE PINKIE PIE

*goodnight*

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 34 of 65 (897 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1725 posts

Sep 10, 2013

No more Halloween events that have nothing to do with Halloween or Rewards from said "holiday" events that have nothing to do with anything.  I do not want a repeat of Tikiween nor Maskmas.  Seriously?  When did you get so cheap on the holiday rewards.  I don't want crappy tiki items I want a pumpkin for the love of god!  I want some candy!  I want things that are at least related to the event we are celebrating.  If it is Christmas time I want a x-mas tree or a fireplace.  Not a mardi gras mask.  If this year ends up like last year I'm coming to your offices with a pitch fork and a torch LOL  Who's with me!

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 35 of 65 (883 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4980 posts

Sep 10, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

No more Halloween events that have nothing to do with Halloween or Rewards from said "holiday" events that have nothing to do with anything.  I do not want a repeat of Tikiween nor Maskmas.  Seriously?  When did you get so cheap on the holiday rewards.  I don't want crappy tiki items I want a pumpkin for the love of god!  I want some candy!  I want things that are at least related to the event we are celebrating.  If it is Christmas time I want a x-mas tree or a fireplace.  Not a mardi gras mask.  If this year ends up like last year I'm coming to your offices with a pitch fork and a torch LOL  Who's with me!

*Raises hand*

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Message 36 of 65 (746 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7704 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Jason1802128 wrote:

*Raises hand*

Yeah!!

*starts to fashion molotov cocktail*

*looks at half full (I'm an optmist) bottle of rum*

*sighs*

*drinks rum*

*ends up getting lost and ends up in off-topic forum*

*see's something shiny*

*eats microwave popcorn and goes to bed*

Message 37 of 65 (303 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2013
Jason, I'm already camping outside of there now, just in case NA doesn't get any Kingdom Hearts HD content this week and EU does.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 38 of 65 (302 Views)
Uncharted Territory
778 posts

Sep 10, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

But... but... I liked Tikiween:smileysad:

"He's but one man. One man alone cannot fight the future."
-Conrad Strughold, The X-Files

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 39 of 65 (278 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9377 posts

Sep 10, 2013
^I did too Ren, but no more. Let Tikiween...Rest In Peace.
Support Forums
Message 40 of 65 (246 Views)