Ghost of Sparta
7004 posts

Re: ANTI-Suggestion Thread

Sep 10, 2013

25 slot occupying....anything. We've seen others do more with less. Please do the same

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 65 (305 Views)
Fender Bender
1433 posts

Sep 10, 2013
No more $50.00 spaces that do not offer guest rewards and active items that do not work in a club unless the owner is present. :smileyhappy: Mur
Posted Image
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 65 (285 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5368 posts

Sep 10, 2013

No more grinding events The Kikai Machine Empire event was good but leaderboard rewards are not fun at all

KANE-FIRE

Twitter   Welcoming Committee  [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD[INFO] WWE2K15  Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 65 (276 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4382 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2013

KANE-FIRE wrote:

No more grinding events The Kikai Machine Empire event was good but leaderboard rewards are not fun at all

get out :smileysad:

Spoiler
but leaderboard rewards are not fun at all <---------                        this is true though
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 65 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1478 posts

Sep 10, 2013

No more scythes or grim reaper stuff.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 65 (272 Views)
Last Guardian
10394 posts

Sep 10, 2013

myalana wrote:

*Jerky, Crappy, Dances that aren't motion-capture. Sorry developers, nDreams spoiled us and most of the other dances out there well, they suck. Some are notable for their comic/ terrible value, but rest assured, that's about it (poses are fine, make us more poses, but we generally loathe your awful choppy dance attempts :smileyhappy:).

what about Lockwoods, LOOT's many LMOs (they very well-animated) 

and i don't want to forget this *video below*

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 65 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Sep 10, 2013

Pet "OR" LMO items, we're either overdue for an overhaul to allow a combination, or developers seriously need to wise up and supply the demand for speed + pet, no more 1-trick pony speed or companion items.

Full-body outfits sold a dozen at a time, just of different colors. Just sell 1, that changes based on hair already, and stop acting like a suit that is coded as 1 piece is really that hard to control. IronFusion(Mechjets, etc.), "8-bit", mascot animals, etc. Just pick 1 you like and make it change by color, they're already pricey enough as it is.

Weapon, movement, and speed active items with no 'blanks' made. We have dozens of LMOs, but none that act with a generic purpose based on what's being worn, like simply a speed boost, or a 'blade combat set' that doesn't spawn a weapon, etc. Stop flooding the market with LMO items, and give us stuff that lets us enjoy what we're using from our wardrobe since nobody's smart enough to do both.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 65 (263 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7004 posts

Sep 10, 2013

I said dances al. Trust me, I own so many crappy dances it would make you sick..most of 'em suck save nDreams.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 65 (260 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4382 posts

Sep 10, 2013

al2009man wrote:

myalana wrote:

*Jerky, Crappy, Dances that aren't motion-capture. Sorry developers, nDreams spoiled us and most of the other dances out there well, they suck. Some are notable for their comic/ terrible value, but rest assured, that's about it (poses are fine, make us more poses, but we generally loathe your awful choppy dance attempts :smileyhappy:).

what about Lockwoods, LOOT's many LMOs (they very well-animated) 

and i don't want to forget this *video below*

*trying to rap*

"These moodies got me skipping clean

hoping people dont find out my money scheme

see that price on the tv screen

$4.99 that price is obscene"

*drops mic* I TRIED!

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 65 (259 Views)
Last Guardian
10394 posts

Sep 10, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
^ I'll agree with you there on square boost LMOs. Call us lazy, sure whatever, but I really don't feel like holding down a button just to go faster.

Imagine playing an open world game where you had to hold down a button just for your character to get around. Your fingers aren't going to like it after a while, trust me.

let's me go do a example: a horse LMO, you need to HOLD THE BUTTON TO GO FASTER. but without the holding button. im sure your horse will go crazy. 

I perfer a realistic way to hold the button. such as a skateboard. (you have to use your foot to go more faster if you want but in PSHome, you need to hold a button. you should take a look at Clearsil's lastest reward. IT'S A FREAKING SKATEBOARD that you don't event need to hold a button) or a bike (Remember Acorn Park. VEEMEE make it realistic with the bikes. pretty much you get to crash someone because you may go too fast. but that's was before it was patched)

just making example

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 65 (257 Views)
0 Likes