Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 10 2013
By: myalana Ghost of Sparta 7126 posts

ANTI-Suggestion Thread

64 replies 687 views Edited Sep 10, 2013

We have a suggestion thread, I believe that we need a place to let developers, etc. know what we do NOT want on Home. It seems only right given some of the offerings we see from week to week. I shall humbly offer up some anti-suggestions of my own to start us out:

*"Diamond, Gold, Platinum" items that are not jewelry. It's played out....in fact I don't know anyone who thought much of this theme to begin with. Please stop.

*More Minibike LMOs. Unless that freakin' thing does 17 cool as all get out stunts and costs less than 2 bucks, you missed the boat 6 months ago.

*Jerky, Crappy, Dances that aren't motion-capture. Sorry developers, nDreams spoiled us and most of the other dances out there well, they suck. Some are notable for their comic/ terrible value, but rest assured, that's about it (poses are fine, make us more poses, but we generally loathe your awful choppy dance attempts :smileyhappy:).

Please, share with us, what else do we NOT need nor want in Home?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 65 (687 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4410 posts

Re: ANTI-Suggestion Thread

Sep 10, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 65 (683 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29041 posts

Sep 10, 2013

Diamonds are a girls best friend but sorry I don't need a diamond toilet! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 65 (677 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
239 posts

Sep 10, 2013

This thread wins the internet.

Enough mask, im dont know if people are planning on robbing a bank or stagecar on home.

photo 4f082c05-f120-486c-89cf-2b897b97a2e8_zps5aafc426.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 65 (660 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7126 posts

Sep 10, 2013

Oh I forgot:

*Over-Zealous Thread Merges. Moderation, please do NOT merge this thread with the suggestion thread...sadly, I could see this happening. Keep this in mind before you hit report folks :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 65 (656 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1274 posts

Sep 10, 2013
Those thongs from Konami...they're way to much
also the V swimsuit looks..um...well...yeah >.>

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 65 (649 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Sep 10, 2013
LMO wings
More bikinis (So basically Billabong)

Oh, and kudoed because mwuah.

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 65 (647 Views)
Gaming Beast
1439 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2013

"Hold square to boost" LMOs...please make them stop. I will NEVER buy these again, and won't even accept them for free or rewards. All LMOs should be a single speed that automatically gives you the full 150% speed boost. (also known as standard: 5.25 m/s)

T-shirts...why are these even still around? And some for sale, no less. I avoid these at all costs, even if it means not being able to play certain games.

Hats being in the head slot instead of head accessories. Stop being so LAZY all you devs. Granzella, O-two, and SCEJ have proven on multiple occasions that any style hat can be made into an accessory, so don't give us any "technically impossible" nonsense. I also avoid default hair hats at all costs. 

Any swimsuits...period. There's already enough styles, colors, and patterns to suit EVERYONE'S needs.

Trashy, skimpy clothes for women, unless males also get them (I actually give the V swimsuits credit for that.)

Corsets and skinny jeans

Non-active beds and swimming areas

Sci-fi, fantasy, and "luxury millionaire" style apartments. We need more realistic stuff.

Regional exclusives and delays...come on now, JP is stopping Home updates at the end of this month, Asia updates stop in March...Since PS Home's future is very uncertain, NA and EU need to share the love (of money)

There's a lot more, but that's all I can think of at the moment.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 65 (594 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2013
^ I'll agree with you there on square boost LMOs. Call us lazy, sure whatever, but I really don't feel like holding down a button just to go faster.

Imagine playing an open world game where you had to hold down a button just for your character to get around. Your fingers aren't going to like it after a while, trust me.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 65 (584 Views)
Gaming Beast
1439 posts

Sep 10, 2013
Exactly! As with most Home items, I doubt the people who design these things have actually USED Home or even been in it once. Maybe they think we like having to hold a button to run like in older games, despite the fact that this isn't a game.

Oh and I would also like to add reskins to my list...coming out with new clothes and furniture in multiple colors on release day, or in a resonably close time is fine.

But making "exclusive" overpriced reskins (auction machine), hard to obtain rewards (kikai and setsubun bikes) and recoloring pathetically old items and considering that an "update" (endless GM recolors) are just inexcusable.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 65 (549 Views)