Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 10 2013
By: ralahinn1 Fender Bender 2879 posts

A sad anniversary

[ Edited ]
2 replies 283 views Edited Jul 10, 2013

A year ago this month, one of my friends passed. He was ill a number of years, so it was not unexpected. He was big in the Final Fantasy community, and the owner of Final Fantasy radio. He was known as Lord Tebian in many places, and, this might be his account here:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/621673

I am not 100% sure. The last year of his life, his illness was getting worse, and he would often make accounts at places he never posted before, maybe to say good bye when the time came. I last talked to him in April last year, it was a great conversation, I did not know it would be his last with me.  I am not sure, because he didn't seem to post here, if he had any friends on home, but I imagine the final fantasy community on home may have wondered what happened to him and maybe were fans of his web radio station. Others have tried to bring it back. I hope they do one day.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 1 of 3 (283 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2873 posts

Re: A sad anniversary

Jul 10, 2013
:^/ Keep him in your memory. Continue to post where he did, and mention his contributions there from time to time.

I've never met him, but now I miss him. Condolences to all who knew him.
Message 2 of 3 (208 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5453 posts

Re: A sad anniversary

Jul 11, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:
:^/ Keep him in your memory. Continue to post where he did, and mention his contributions there from time to time.

I've never met him, but now I miss him. Condolences to all who knew him.

This.  Our loved ones live on in the legacies they leave behind.  Clearly, he had a love of FF.  Share it. 

Grindhead_Jim

Message 3 of 3 (127 Views)
0 Likes