Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 21 2013
By: steamheart Sackboy 401 posts

A Word of Thanks to VeeMee

[ Edited ]
4 replies 178 views Edited Aug 22, 2013

The Acorn Meadows Park Apartment-Nighttime is  absolutely beautiful.  I would like to extend these words of thanks to the folks at VeeMee for implementing this personal space as a reward.  I feel this is nothing short of incredible considering the recent release of the daylight version of this personal space.  If you would like to join me in praise of this generous gesture on the part of VeeMee, please leave your thanks for them here. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (178 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4009 posts

Re: A Word of Thanks to VeeMee

Aug 21, 2013

That is very cool of them. For those that might have missed the requirements to win it, what are they?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (169 Views)
Sackboy
401 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 22, 2013

Two users, ogeese and bestscreenname, covered the requirements to earn this reward in the thread Acorn Meadows:  New Rewards-Pics/Guide starting at around page four or five of that thread.  Check it out for the requirements.  I would post links, but am unsure as to how this is done.  The good news is that this reward is easily obtained and well worth the effort. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (159 Views)
I Only Post Everything
427 posts

Aug 22, 2013

I just got it after finishing the trash picking up task. It is a big surprise....

Thank you VEEMEE. I think I'll buy the daytime version as well.

When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it’s only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That’s relativity.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (112 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5077 posts

Aug 22, 2013

Maybe you should make a "HUGE" picture thread to thank them in 2 months.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Thank-you-Granzella/m-p/41378631#U41378631

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (97 Views)
0 Likes