Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
32175 posts

Re: A Guide to 'Mercia: Fractured Realms' (*Spoilers*)

Sep 1, 2012

WaveLightning777 wrote:

merciamelt4.png

oh wow, its like im playing FF7 on my PS1. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 98 (580 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1274 posts

Sep 1, 2012

that happened to me when i stood in 1 spot 2 long

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 98 (552 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Sep 1, 2012

Great guide ck! The one you posted in the beta forum was a big help and I think this will be a big help to the flood of new users now playing the game.

I think I know which final battle HearIt is referring to. During the beta I was able to beat that level easily before the refresh, but I got killed several times after the refresh while attempting that with my default armor and 3 star Ranger bow. I finally partnered with a friend that had the same quest and one of us went first to draw attacks with a shield and sword for defense, then the second person followed with a Ranger bow for distance attacks and we beat the quest the first time.

A friend of mine told me he beat the level today wearing the newly available Defender armor and one of the purchased bows (I forget which, but he said it was the best available). He was able to beat it on the first try.

I'd like to hear from anyone that has played it with a sword and shield and Defender armor to see if that made it any easier.

Kudos to Lockwood for a great 1.0 release! Most of the problems we reported during the beta were resolved. I did have a few Blue Abyss moments, but they all occurred while in the store trying to get enough gold to upgrade my bow in the early levels. Afterwards I just stopped trying to sell everything in inventory and didn't experience it again.

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 98 (535 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 1, 2012
Brute stoneback lizard still arn't spawning since yesterday, stuck on quest. I am not the only one, found another guy same. Waiting more than hour, nothing.
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 98 (492 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 1, 2012
Turtle arn't spawning either, server need reset.
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 98 (488 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 1, 2012

Has anyone noticed you could easily warp to one location to another by adding the dungeons in your favorites ? By exiting the game with the ''START'' button and getting into your Menu, head into your Personal tabs and select ''Add Locations to Favorites''. Because of this, each time you head into the Navigator, you may get the option to go directly to the ''Old Temple'' or the ''Lockaway'' without having to go through the Sanctuary.

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 98 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Sep 1, 2012

A friend of mine is having problems.

He reached the first Lockway quest and has it activated but the waterfall blocking the door there hasn't disappeared. It's blocking the Old Temple door too. He's stuck with no way to advance. Respeaking to all the npcs didn't help either.

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 98 (405 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29168 posts

Sep 1, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

He reached the first Lockway quest and has it activated but the waterfall blocking the door there hasn't disappeared. It's blocking the Old Temple door too. He's stuck with no way to advance. Respeaking to all the npcs didn't help either.

Are you sure it's not an Old Temple quest? 

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 98 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Sep 1, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

Are you sure it's not an Old Temple quest? 

I'm sure. The name of the quest is Lizard Hunter.

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 98 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Sep 1, 2012

nm. It seems to working fine now. Weird glitch.

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 98 (390 Views)
0 Likes