May 21 2013
By: ALEXELWAY Sackboy 387 posts

5th video : PS home Broken by Seether ,leave feedback please ,good or bad ,it all helps :)

16 replies 322 views Edited May 21, 2013

Hope you guys enjoy , I tried messing with more of youtubes limited editing features on this one.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (322 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

Re: 5th video : PS home Broken by Seether ,leave feedback please ,good or bad ,it all helps :)

[ Edited ]
May 21, 2013

Thats cool Alex...love the way ya tried to make it look like the avees are singing,this stuff is ART!...love it..this 1 is good,keep em comming,and THANK YOU!..for sharing all that ya can do with all we have in home,so many talented folks around us everywhere on this network..  :smileyhappy:  

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (310 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29011 posts

Re: 5th video : PS home Broken by Seether ,leave feedback please ,good or bad ,it all helps :)

May 21, 2013

Nice! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (307 Views)
Fender Bender
1033 posts

May 21, 2013

ALEXELWAY all I can say is WOW!  The videos you're doing are really good! 

photo bkbvsig0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (275 Views)
Limit Breaker
16020 posts

May 21, 2013

Great scene selection. another good music video. one of my favorite songs with Amy Lee.

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (266 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4739 posts

May 21, 2013

Really great job, I love it. That is one of my favorite songs from Amy Lee too. I really liked what you done with the disco lights :smileyvery-happy:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (253 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4019 posts

May 21, 2013

Looking good! 

The only small thing that pulled attention away from the video itself was in 1 shot at the Loot Stage set, the side panel wasn't pulled all the way down, and I could see the warehouse-looking backstage part of the set. Your video-making style is really coming along though!

And wow, you must have sooo much patience and excellent eyesight to use the YouTube editor. I used it for my first video...it showed the previews as very small and fuzzy with a horrible framerate. I've tried the free Windows Live Movie Maker...which is great for slideshows but I found it kinda tempermental for video. I know some people use Adobe AfterEffects and whatever movie editor Apple has, but I haven't tried those. I've used Sony Vegas trials for a couple other videos and it was a huuuge improvement over YouTube's editor and Windows Live Movie Maker. Sadly, I'm out of computers on which to DL the free trial :smileytongue: It does have a feature that you can use to speed up and slow down sections of video though; it's great for lip-synching, which I noticed you like to do. Check out the free 30-day trial if you can!

Anyhoo, I like it, keep up the good work and keep sharing it with us!  :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (248 Views)
Monster Hunter
28 posts

May 21, 2013
Oh wow. Well done!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (239 Views)
Sackboy
387 posts

May 22, 2013

Thanks everyone!  I'm glad you like it ,i'm still trying to do 1 a week until I get the feel for the cameras , this one was kind of hard trying to make avi's sing in snyc , like someone pointed out above ,I need something to slow them down and speed them up lol.

Thanks again :smileyhappy:

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2904 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

Great video Alex! Best one yet! :manhappy:

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (196 Views)