Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Re: 3rd closed beta invites?

May 25, 2007

IceCold wrote:
This is true but you need to repect that fact that being in GAP can/may increase your chances.

Yes, this is true..I'm in G.A.P. I get about 97% of all beta tests/beta test invites that come out.
PSN: thisislink
Message 31 of 45 (6 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1555 posts

May 26, 2007
I'd personally love to see more people in the Beta, It gets sorta empty sometimes
Message 32 of 45 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2867 posts

May 26, 2007

RippyTheGator wrote:

JJkidd26 wrote:
basically if your not a gap member and you didnt register your ps3 your chances of getting into the beta invite are slim

FOR THE LAST TIME, You do not have to be a GAP member!! TONS of people in GAP never got in, and tons of people not in GAP did get in..

You probably don't have to be a GAP member to get an invite, but it seems like the only ones in Home beta are GAP members.
=================
Photobucket
=================
Message 33 of 45 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1249 posts

May 26, 2007

csubathlete wrote:

IceCold wrote:
This is true but you need to repect that fact that being in GAP can/may increase your chances.

Yes, this is true..I'm in G.A.P. I get about 97% of all beta tests/beta test invites that come out.

I'm in the GAP too, but I haven't gotten the home (Though, I got both emails) or warhawk beta Maybe it's because I've only been in the GAP for a couple months, maybe I need to contribute more Not having either of those beta's stinks...

Message Edited by jitty9 on 05-25-2007 08:27 PM
Message 34 of 45 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

May 26, 2007
Contributing doesn't mean much when it comes to the betas. Its more of a first come first served type of thing. All the betas that I've been in depended on when I replied to the email invite. If I didn't see the email until I came home from work (about 7PM or so) then I most likely wouldn't get in. But if I saw the email during lunch and replied then I would get in. I've been a GAP member since 2003 and I've hardly even visted the site let alone participated. Though I would always take the surveys that they would send to me.
Message 35 of 45 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
313 posts

May 26, 2007

andreo wrote:
Contributing doesn't mean much when it comes to the betas. Its more of a first come first served type of thing. All the betas that I've been in depended on when I replied to the email invite. If I didn't see the email until I came home from work (about 7PM or so) then I most likely wouldn't get in. But if I saw the email during lunch and replied then I would get in. I've been a GAP member since 2003 and I've hardly even visted the site let alone participated. Though I would always take the surveys that they would send to me.

Contributing means a lot when it comes to betas.  It says so in the FAQ posts of the G.A.P and has been listed here in the forums several times.  Second, I responded to this email immediately  and I still have not got in.  So that has nothing to do with it.

Message Edited by stripdshirt on 05-26-2007 05:44 PM
Message 36 of 45 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

May 26, 2007
How can I check to make sure my PS3 is registered?  I mean I know I already did it, I just want to make sure.
PS3 owner since January 07. PSP owner since April 07.
PSN I.D. SilentAssasin192
Message 37 of 45 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
313 posts

May 26, 2007

SilentAssasin19 wrote:
How can I check to make sure my PS3 is registered?  I mean I know I already did it, I just want to make sure.

Go into "my account" and check.  It will tell what hardware is registered.
Message 38 of 45 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 27, 2007

How do i become a G.A.P member? I want to try out demos.
Message 39 of 45 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
792 posts

May 27, 2007
i made the miatake of having one of my setting wrong and i justchanged it today go to My account>Contact Preferences>check to make sure under partner opt-in it says "You are currently opted in" i wasn't and i havn't gotten any offers yet i just changed that today
The_White_Fang's Gamer card
Message 40 of 45 (6 Views)
0 Likes