Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 28 2013
By: sam1online Uncharted Territory 1026 posts

2014 is almost here so what space on home should be decorated :)

9 replies 499 views Edited Dec 28, 2013

So on everone mind, there asking, ok so for New Years, is there a place going to be decorated. Well i like to hear what u think as for me we need a cool place not just midnight glaze but a place decorated just for New years, it might be alot to ask but i know people love to dress up on that day party hats and whistles, i know it will be hard becouse of the time zones but i think just having a certain time on home everyone can join in on the cool festivites, so home were all ready to party got a place for that, it alot to ask but it will rock i remember the bon festival at edo was so cool, so everyone what u think post what clothes u think we should wear or what place should be decorated, and fire work a plus :smileyhappy: so ill readu ro commit and reply back but i think we can all agree were ready for new years, thank for reading and have a cool day :smileyhappy:

3298082180_6e53883a89[1].jpg 

Message 1 of 10 (499 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4499 posts

Re: 2014 is almost here so what space on home should be decorated :)

Dec 28, 2013
My harbor studio

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 10 (486 Views)
MVP Support
7198 posts

Dec 28, 2013

I recommend decorating Acorn Meadows Park so we can celebrate the New Years by seeing their own globe drop just like New York does with Time Square every year.

Message 3 of 10 (479 Views)
Sackboy
462 posts

Dec 28, 2013

I don't think there's gonna be anythign this year, unless is on an auto update type of thing or they restrict access from a space briefly to add in something. They've done things like that before I think. w/ NY literally a couple days away I really don't think we'll see anything this year.

Message 4 of 10 (443 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1026 posts

Dec 29, 2013

well Anything possible if u believe, i mean look at the recking ball didint see that commit but it becouse of u the the fans, the gamer, and the home community made that possible so let try acorn would be cool place for new years like the moon make that into the circle ball and put 2013 when the moon fall it will hit 2014 to start the new years fireworks all around and there should be a wall frame so u can add one pic and everyone can see it like a slideshow, or even write a commit for all your friend to see, as for the clothes well use ur immagination millenium 2014 shirts and hats and neon watch (Green) and the ladies millenium 2014 shirt or skirt back or blue shoes optional and also neon watch (Green) in short it will rock oh and add fishes to the pond i know that asking alot, well that my idea thank for reading and always have a cool day if anyone got more idea post it k  coolness :smileyhappy:

Message 5 of 10 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Dec 29, 2013
Wouldn't be surprised if Sony is lazy again and has someone like Veemee handle it, either that or bring back Pinhead, er Orson.
Message 6 of 10 (385 Views)
Fender Bender
4209 posts

Dec 29, 2013
Isnt edo doing something?
Message 7 of 10 (350 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5569 posts

Dec 29, 2013

sam1online wrote:

for New Years, is there a place going to be decorated.

No. I wouldn't expect any "official" space, at least. This time last year, there was already something in Pier Park, although it wasn't live yet.

Holidays on Home are a thing of the past it seems.

Veemee or Juggernaut doing this or that isn't the same as what we've seen or come to expect from previous years. Look at Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas, there was no official event.

They threw a Christmas in the Hub, big deal. EU Home Square got a makeover, but it failed in comparison reward wise from the year before. NA getting the Orson game clearly seemed like an afterthought, since we never got the ice cave entrance.

Unless past spaces are "like gone gone" (my favorite GW's quote), how hard would it have been load them on the server. So what if they were old, I'm sure there a lot of new users who weren't around who would've liked seeing them. Even if you were around, who wouldn't have liked to revisit the 2011 Hullabaloo space.

Message 8 of 10 (322 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4332 posts

Dec 29, 2013
Juggernauts Holloween space was awesome. They added a large amount of graphical content to the Serenity map AND a decent reward hunter game.

It was\is one of the most advanced holiday offerings. I don't expect a totally new holiday space for every event.

With lukewarm reception from a substantial portion of the community, I wouldn't blame 3rd party devs from not even bothering.
From the mobileverse.
Message 9 of 10 (315 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1026 posts

Dec 29, 2013

thank everyone for ur commit, i Submitted my idea well know by tuesday i suppose, i hope im not to late, if not well have to party at midnight glaze but  there no shops there, or any rides, not even a photo booth, we brought all this $$$ for noting oh well lol :smileyhappy: in short i guess it ok but the idea is out there, and thank everyone for commiting live life in balence, i hope everyone has a cool day :smileyhappy: 

Message 10 of 10 (292 Views)
0 Likes