Survivor
2586 posts

Re: missing my chris angel coffin couch..

Nov 5, 2012
Yup :smileysad:

My dear old Couch was Stolen and SCEA never respond to it.

I miss him D:
Message 21 of 26 (232 Views)
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Nov 5, 2012
I havnt been on home since 2010 so i had no idea it was gone... maby u better lay off the dust... and the rude replys abysmaldawna
Message 22 of 26 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Nov 5, 2012
Abd i was in the cb. Sp dont tell me u were here long b4 i was...
Message 23 of 26 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1873 posts

Nov 5, 2012

All im saying is the couch was free and its gone because of some legal hassle probably with Angel who knows.  Deal with it and quit whining.  Hacking invalidates your warranties and leads you down the wrong path. And to call anyone who works at Sony an idiot because they are discouraging or ignoring the strident persons rantings is just plain immaturity bordering on petty criminality. I suggest perhaps laying off chicken n corn at kfc and quit drinking the kool aid and trying to pass it off as wisdom.  As far as the illuminati goes its a nice fairytale but I never believed it. How about a little loyalty to Home because without it your lives would even be bleaker.  And to all who are mocking poor Maxwell at least he cares about Home and doesnt encourage hacking and other sociopathic and illegal behaviour.

Message 24 of 26 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1873 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2012

mrdiamond666 wrote:
I havnt been on home since 2010 so i had no idea it was gone... maby u better lay off the dust... and the rude replys abysmaldawna

If I hurt your feelings I apologize it is just that this issue is pretty old.

Message 25 of 26 (155 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
4221 posts

Nov 5, 2012
Alright folks, time to put a nail on this coffin (HEY-OH!). As it was stated a while ago, this item unfortunately will not be coming back. The promotion has ended and the partnership has ended. The team who created the item are way past moved on at this point. I realize that this is a highly sought after free item, but unfortunately there is nothing we can do at this point. Sorry guys.

J_W

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^
Message 26 of 26 (146 Views)