Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 24 2012
By: M_A_S_T_E_R--KEN First Son 22 posts

item description incorrect

3 replies 156 views Edited Sep 24, 2012
I recently purchased an item that doesnt match the description. Its "WT Glass Cabinet (DR set 1)" .... This items description reads, "Store Collectables. Display them to your friends". I cant put anything inside the cabinet, though the doors are wide open, it doesnt make sense. It was .99 cents.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (156 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2743 posts

Re: item description incorrect

Sep 26, 2012
:^/ I think I have that, too. Many Home items are defective like that. The Ghostbusters shelves allow you to place items in them, but the items float above the surface of the shelves themselves. The Just Cause 2 Scorpion Chaise Lounge has no Sit prompt, so one cannot sit in it. It's effectively an ornament the size of a chair. It was $1.99, too. Dang.

There are endless others, but I've never seen any of them fixed. The quality control just isn't there, sometimes.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9214 posts

Sep 26, 2012
The BuiBui robot statue rewarded for completing all the LocoRoco Island pickory redeem items resides in the ornament section when in reality you can sit on it, hence making it a chair. So its the opposite of the Scorpion Chaise lounge :smileyvery-happy:
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Oct 1, 2012

I have that case too I got it in one of the 100 items packs. I think it was bundled in there because it is one of the buggy items that was not that popular, but the pack does have some interesting items to decorate you space with if you decide to get it. it is only $1.99 US (or if you have the gold suits or ps plus then it is only a dollar)

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (94 Views)
0 Likes