Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 10 2014
By: gottagotta77 Splicer 69 posts

how do you report people with symbols and their name?

18 replies 363 views Edited Mar 10, 2014
Everyone keeps telling me on here that my best action against the freezer Army is to report them when they're it. well guess what morons if they are freezing you you can submit a report because you're frozen and even if you wanted to send their name to Sony in a separate report they have symbols in their name that you can't type so how do you report someone that you can't name that is really stupid thank you for no help once again Sony
Message 1 of 19 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16552 posts

Re: how do you report people with symbols and their name?

Mar 10, 2014

gottagotta77 wrote:
Everyone keeps telling me on here that my best action against the freezer Army is to report them when they're it. well guess what morons if they are freezing you you can submit a report because you're frozen and even if you wanted to send their name to Sony in a separate report they have symbols in their name that you can't type so how do you report someone that you can't name that is really stupid thank you for no help once again Sony

Reached your daily quota yet?

Report empty name usually top of the listings.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 2 of 19 (356 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1638 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 10, 2014

I have been asking this forever now. Not a single person from PSH support nor a MOD will respond to me with this very same question.

How are we to know and what or who to report, and by the time we do, we are already frozen. So what good does it do to use the report system, if our system is locked up on us?

Does PSH give us magic wands to wand them to death, or we just sit there with a frozen PS3 because you people fail to fix it or do anything to combat it.

So what gives, there is no defense for you, there is no excuse for you, report is a fail as well as a excuse not to do anything about it.

So tell me smart ones, how do you report if your PS3 is frozen? O.O

You guys seem to know the answer so lets hear from the ones that know :smileyhappy:

You can't sit on the thumbs for every, unless your, nm, but anyways, this frozen thing has got out of hand and I learn that now single avatars can be frozen, and not just a space / server, so tell me the infamous smart ones at Sony // NASA peoples.

How do we avoid from getting frozen?

Message 3 of 19 (340 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9378 posts

Mar 10, 2014
@TJMVoyager respectfully, this thread isnt about freezing it is regarding a different subject matter. You are asking an offtopic question. You are also replying to a thread made by someone who has been stirring up trouble all weekend under different id names. Lets not give him any more attention then he has had as he feeds on the drama.

I suggest starting a new thread on the subject if you would like but truth be told the best you can do is report when you see trouble. Don't lose sleep over it.

For anyone genuinely curious on the answer to the original question of this thread, as Jersquall has stated, you can report the blank space at the top in the user list by using the select button to report.
Support Forums
Message 4 of 19 (319 Views)
Gaming Beast
1726 posts

Mar 10, 2014

I haven't been frozed since the 5th, after Sony patched DNS codes and some CFW home features,

and I go to spaces that are most likely to freeze(GF2, Playground) and still, nothing happened...

Where are you guys going that you freeze all the time?

Message 5 of 19 (315 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Mar 10, 2014
The people with the stars and symbols don't show up blank. You can still click on their name and report but what for, I'm not sure either, if those guys are hackers or not. Normally their name is there. And if its not just get close to the user and snap a report of the screen name and submit.
 photo 90years_zps08bfda1e.png
Message 6 of 19 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Mar 10, 2014
well I picked a fight with a guy named freezer army general so I would assume when I got frozen that it was the freezer army general who did it or am I just stupid for thinking that no actually I think I'm correct in your the stupid one
Message 7 of 19 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1638 posts

Mar 10, 2014

This has everything to do with freezing, and yes I have seen that before as well, again I would like to know how we report someone if our PS3 is frozen? A simple question really. Not a hard one to answer at all.

Everyone seems to say report tool is the answer, well lets just say as an example, if I freeze you, and PS3 HDD is running, and your locked up, how are you going to report me if your screen is frozen and the buttons arn't responding?

So go ahead, answer that. Excuses don't work, results do, :smileyhappy:

Message 8 of 19 (299 Views)
Limit Breaker
16552 posts

Mar 10, 2014

TJMVoyager wrote:

This has everything to do with freezing, and yes I have seen that before as well, again I would like to know how we report someone if our PS3 is frozen? A simple question really. Not a hard one to answer at all.

Everyone seems to say report tool is the answer, well lets just say as an example, if I freeze you, and PS3 HDD is running, and your locked up, how are you going to report me if your screen is frozen and the buttons aren't responding?

So go ahead, answer that. Excuses don't work, results do, :smileyhappy:

Freezing sometimes freezes 60-70 percent of a server. Freezer never freezes and usually boast right afterwards. If you froze you froze and the smart thing would be to NOT go back to the space. IF you survive the freeze and happen to see who did it walk up to them in clear strait on view and type in to your text box "so and so is freezing servers'' fast as you can select report and report the first thing that pops up being your reason. Moderators read and see everything and will handle all offenses no matter what was reported.

Answered., You have little protection from random acts of freezes. Sony patches and fixes are the best answer.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 9 of 19 (291 Views)
VP of Gaming
26091 posts

Mar 10, 2014

TJMVoyager wrote:

Everyone seems to say report tool is the answer, well lets just say as an example, if I freeze you, and PS3 HDD is running, and your locked up, how are you going to report me if your screen is frozen and the buttons arn't responding?

So go ahead, answer that. Excuses don't work, results do.

These people want attention. Very often they will announce a freeze so that we know it wasn't a glitch or other internet tech issue. That it was an intentional freeze. It is recommended that we report them from within Home. Clearly, that cannot always be done.

So, as soon as we see that announcement, write down their PSN ID. Spelling is very importatnt here. Then come to this forum and send a PM (Private Message) to HomeForumMods. Do include the offender's PSN ID, the date, time, time zone and details before the freeze.

This information works for me. I recommend sharing it with friends. 

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 10 of 19 (290 Views)