Jan 12 2013
By: scotzezagirlz First Son 3 posts

hair package bundle in ps home

6 replies 131 views Edited Jan 12, 2013

Hello,

I bought a hair bundle from one of the shops in east mall not long ago and its been a couple of weeks and they haven't appeared anywhere in my wardrobe! It has said they were downloaded but there must be something wrong as they just haven't come through. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1805 posts

Re: hair package bundle in ps home

Jan 13, 2013

Did you happen to look in the Hair Style section of your Avatar customization?

You said the east mall, are you in EU Home? I am just curious about that, I wouldn't think it matters.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3680 posts

Jan 13, 2013

Hey,

As Boomer suggested, look under your Hairstyles - not Head items. Certain wigs appear under Head items but most hairstyles are added to your regular hair list (at the very bottom). Good luck!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (125 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 13, 2013

I have looked everywhere in my hairstyles, wardrobe, storage etc they are nowhere to be found. Think there must of been a fault or error when they were downloaded cos they haven't come through anywhere!  

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3680 posts

Jan 13, 2013

scotzezagirlz wrote:

I have looked everywhere in my hairstyles, wardrobe, storage etc they are nowhere to be found. Think there must of been a fault or error when they were downloaded cos they haven't come through anywhere!  

Strange. Another thing you could try is Clearing your Cache. See if your purchased hairstyles show up after that. If not, Joystick_Warrior (Home Support) may have to investigate the issue for you. Before he can do that, they will need to know exactly which bundle you purchased - from which store and the name of the bundle.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (116 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 13, 2013

How do I clear my cashe? Don't even know what that is lol I will check tomorrow where I got it from, can't actually remember but I think it was in one of the sections in THREADS 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3680 posts

Jan 13, 2013

scotzezagirlz wrote:

How do I clear my cashe? Don't even know what that is lol I will check tomorrow where I got it from, can't actually remember but I think it was in one of the sections in THREADS 

Clearing Cache:
 From within PSHome, press [Start] and find your "Options". Under there click on "Cache" then  "Clear Cache". It will boot you out of Home during this process.

Note: You will have to redownload every space again, but will not lose settings such as avatars or space layouts. No worries! Clearing cache often helps with loading problems and other issues like freezing or slow loading, etc.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (109 Views)
0 Likes