Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 17 2014
By: AppleKorr First Son 2 posts

giftinator stole my money

15 replies 251 views Edited Feb 17, 2014
I bought some cash from the machine, the money was taken from my wallet, and I received a sony purchase email, but during the purchase process I got a connection error. Usually the purchase is completed without a problem, but when I got back on home the giftinator said I had 0 dollars. It stole my money. Help pls
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16446 posts

Re: giftinator stole my money

Feb 17, 2014

Hi,

If you have a confirmation then it was delivered as you mentioned. Restart Home, Clear your cache or wait a while and let it sift through. Sometimes even buying something else or getting a free item pushes it through.

If you have nothing changed by tomorrow then contact Novus Cooldown here with a Private Message, http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/629493

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (244 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Feb 17, 2014
Ty very much for the reply and the help!!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16446 posts

Feb 17, 2014

Hope it works out for you.

HomeStationMagazine
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (232 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
1940 posts

Feb 17, 2014
Moved from "PS HOME".
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (184 Views)
Hellfire Developer
730 posts

Feb 20, 2014

AppleKorr wrote:
I bought some cash from the machine, the money was taken from my wallet, and I received a sony purchase email, but during the purchase process I got a connection error. Usually the purchase is completed without a problem, but when I got back on home the giftinator said I had 0 dollars. It stole my money. Help pls

If your Giftinator Bucks haven't shown up yet, please e-mail us at info@hellfiregames.com with your PSN ID and region (US or EU) and we'll be able to get your Bucks to you. Sometimes these connection errors in Home can cause things like this to happen, but we can fix it!

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (153 Views)
First Son
13 posts

Feb 21, 2014
New gift machine ate my coins I bought gifts for myself n no gifts are in . Why is this a problem for so many people on home ?????
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (145 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Feb 21, 2014
I would my money back I do not like being ripped off for things I bought all ready thanks.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
730 posts

Feb 21, 2014

ICE-QUEEN247 wrote:
New gift machine ate my coins I bought gifts for myself n no gifts are in . 

This is confirmed fixed in the new update scheduled to go live on Wednesday! Everyone should get any gifts that they haven't received yet automatically. Unfortunately you'll need to contact a Sony representative if you're interested in a refund, though you should get the items you paid for once the update goes live. Thanks for your patience!

Did you receive your free Laser Shark properly? If not, that's the one item I can fix for you without having to wait on the Giftinator 9000 update.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (140 Views)
First Son
13 posts

Feb 22, 2014
I will wait for my gifts I still want them .
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (130 Views)
0 Likes