Jul 25 2011
By: SpicyEyes5 Gaming Beast 2112 posts

bonk is bonked!

20 replies 96 views Edited Jul 25, 2011

ok so i completed the bonk apartment in guess. but as i was trying to transfer my accounts to update my other machine the bonk apartment wont transfer all that i have earned to my other machine and its annoying so on:#1 machine it says i have all the stuff and on #2 machine it says i only have the stone table,the stone couch,the bone table and the bull skull and the ax picture ,but on #1 machine (thats complete) i have the bone table and bone couch,the stone tabel and stone couch,the wood table and the skull,the fruit,and the ax and all the flowers so whats going on ? and i tried to go into the water after 7 pm on #2 machine to see if it was gona show up as a found item again but nothing. help!!!!

Message 1 of 21 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2112 posts

Re: bonk is bonked!

Jul 25, 2011

anyone??? (sounds of crickets)does anyone have an i dea what to do ?

Message 2 of 21 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2112 posts

Jul 26, 2011

and now my other account is not getting the wood table whats going on here?

Message 3 of 21 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2960 posts

Jul 26, 2011

When you transfer your account to a different PS3. You need to use a flash drive or if you have PS Plus use their cloud service to pass the saved data from your original account to the new console. Then you have Bonk in both consoles. All your placements are only saved on your HDD not on the Home's server...

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 4 of 21 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2112 posts

Jul 26, 2011

i did use a usb flash drive to transfer it its weird.

Message 5 of 21 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2112 posts

Jul 26, 2011

i can only assume that my issue is not as important to sony since i did pay money and all for the space and dnt havve all the furniture that it promises so what now?

Message 6 of 21 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2960 posts

Jul 26, 2011

This is how it works in the support forum. You usually don't get a response from support. Here this is like volunteer work from people who had the same issue's in the past and they are willing to help out other's. So you used your flash drive and still didn't get all the Bonk items. Well you did get some I guess that's how this in-game items and space works. Since these item's are not in your inventory. I guess you just have to re earn them....

Map
Map

Message 7 of 21 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2112 posts

Jul 27, 2011

ok i cant re earn them since everyday since i tried to transfer the space profile to the other machine it hasnt given me anymore because it thinks i have them all already ,and i was told if you had and issue to bring it to the forum because this is where they resolve issues maybe im wrong and in that case where would you suggest i take it?

Message 8 of 21 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2960 posts

Jul 27, 2011

Well support here can't help. This is a Hudson space and they don't have any offices in North America anymore. First remove your PS3 bonk space save. Go to Saved data utility(PS3) you'll see your Bonk save and delete it then go back into Home.To see if it was a momentary server screw up. Sometimes these things need time to completely load up.

If that doesn't work you could try creating a new user again on your new PS3. To see if you get all the items back that way. Without using your flash drive save.  If that doesn't work contacting Hudson in Japan to see if they will help. Also since these items are not rewards but in game items. They are totally dependant on the Hudson's servers to load. Sorry to tell you this but Hudson's spaces are known for these kinds of loading problems.

I did notice this space seems to be incomplete with those 4 tree stumps outside. I expected to be able to place items out there as well...

Map
Map

Message 9 of 21 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2112 posts

Jul 28, 2011

and it appears im not the only one !!!! still nothing ive tried deleting home and reinstalling it,i tried deleting game save data of home nothing

Message 10 of 21 (103 Views)
0 Likes