Feb 21 2013
By: Edisen Sackboy 381 posts
Accepted Solution

What happened to thread: [FEEDBACK REQUESTED] 1.75 Update Feedback/I​ssue Reports ?

8 replies 213 views Edited Feb 21, 2013

Where'd the main support thread suddenly disappear to?

[FEEDBACK REQUESTED] 1.75 Update Feedback/Issue Reports

Joystick was currently maintaining that link.

Oh well, I can always repost here the copies of my two posts in green highlight which I recently submitted to that thread.

To the Mods: if there's anything inflammatory that gets posted in a main support thread which goes against the TOS or whatever, it's a better idea just to delete those posts rather than remove the entire thread.  Just my 2 cents worth

And no, I am not trying to be inflammatory here... Just trying to apply some good old common sense, and hopefully some suggestions that might help others with issues in update 1.75, that's all.

We need to resolve the data loss issue ASAP and collectively burying our heads in the sand is NOT a workable plan of action.

Message 1 of 9 (213 Views)
Survivor
1453 posts

Re: What happened to thread: [FEEDBACK REQUESTED] 1.75 Update Feedback/I​ssue Reports ?

Feb 21, 2013

Maybe they just gave up and don't want to hear about what a train wreck 1.75 is anymore.

I was going to post in the above mentioned thread that my dolphies are still missing, so I'll post it here, being as that thread has disappeared.  LOL  These guys are a real trip.  First they destroy Home, and now they don't want to hear about it.

I want my dolphies back Sony, make it happen.  I have current backup data, where should I send it?  Smiley Mad  Dean

Posted Image
Message 2 of 9 (206 Views)
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Re: What happened to thread: [FEEDBACK REQUESTED] 1.75 Update Feedback/I​ssue Reports ?

Feb 21, 2013
Yesterday both my wardrobe and furniture were working correctly.. Today its all a mess again... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Rediculous....

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 3 of 9 (204 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26978 posts

Feb 21, 2013

Rather than discussing where a thread has gone (You could have asked a Moderator via PM), just post your individual issue(s) regarding Home.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 4 of 9 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

Rather than discussing where a thread has gone (You could have asked a Moderator via PM), just post your individual issue(s) regarding Home.

Rather than acting like a troll and mod (you could just mind your own business and not tell people what to do)

The question is valid, why is it gone?

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 5 of 9 (198 Views)
Survivor
1453 posts

Feb 21, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

They don't answer us common folk.  Maybe you can tell us where it went Conrad.

And, according to your suggestion, we will now have thousands of threads regarding everyone's individual issues.  Won't that keep you busy telling people where they should have posted their problem?  Remember this suggestion of yours when you start admonishing people for starting new threads about their problems, because I will be copying and pasting this directly under all your admonishments.

Give me my dolphies back Sony.  Smiley Mad

Posted Image
Message 6 of 9 (197 Views)
VP of Gaming
26978 posts

Feb 21, 2013

Digitman3 wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

They don't answer us common folk.  Maybe you can tell us where it went Conrad.

And, according to your suggestion, we will now have thousands of threads regarding everyone's individual issues. 

It's probably been pulled because some fixes have been put in and to make it clearer to sort through the repeated gripes that still exist. We can still post our tech issues on this forum. That's what it's for.

As for repeated threads, we can manage that buy posting our specific issues in the thread that best represents our issue(s). For similar issues, there is no need to create new thread. Just use an existing (and current) one.

With more threads on the same topic, and with multiple issues in one thread, it makes it difficult for Joystick_Warrior and Developers to sort through.

Why argue? Just post your issue(s) if you have any. I do.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 7 of 9 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
381 posts

Feb 21, 2013

conrad, look, there were 305 posts reporting issues in that MAIN FEEDBACK THREAD for v1.75.  This was already the best place to collectively post our issues and errors.  Many important error reports were listed.  There were many "official" replies inside that discussion.  Weren't you yourself referencing and linking to that thread discussion whenever you needed to help out somebody?

In the meantime, by all means feel free to use my thread here to continue listing error reports.  I think it's important for us to keep each other up to date, whenever we discover possible temporary solutions and workarounds that work.  The issue I have with game savedata loss is something we'd all like to avoid!

Message 8 of 9 (178 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
6751 posts

Feb 21, 2013
Message 9 of 9 (177 Views)