Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Re: The PlayStation Home errors still with us!

Feb 13, 2013
Why did I read that with a Tony Soprano voice..?
Message 21 of 29 (298 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Feb 13, 2013

ok

Do joy PlayStation Network and Games to
Message 22 of 29 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2955 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

This is an oldie but goodie thread about the reward freeze they didn't completely fix. Remember E3 2011 it all came tumbling down for the whole world to see. At this time I actually believed they could get this right. Boy I was wrong but have no fear the worst is still coming enjoy LOL...

strider367 wrote:

Actually yes this wasn't completely fixed. The symptoms were temporally patched but this problem needs a core update. I hope this won't get worst as E3 starts. But I'm afraid it will. There will be more traffic than usual in Home because of E3. So it most likely it may get very bad before it is done...

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 23 of 29 (294 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
3364 posts

Re: The Palpitation Home errors still with us!

Mar 17, 2013
Message 24 of 29 (194 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 10, 2013

I have purchased $ hundreds of dollars on PSH and still unable to access my assets with enjoyment because of sonys failures. Does it take legal actions to resolve this matter in class actions? What? When? will be the resolve!

Message 25 of 29 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
2725 posts

Aug 10, 2013

hangnasty wrote:

I have purchased $ hundreds of dollars on PSH and still unable to access my assets with enjoyment because of sonys failures. Does it take legal actions to resolve this matter in class actions? What? When? will be the resolve!

Home is undergoing a scheduled maintenance now. It is misleading to get an error code this time rather than the maintenance notice. I suspect this is server maintenance related rather than content related. So relax, it will be up again in a couple of hours.

Posted Image

Message 26 of 29 (144 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
1284 posts

Aug 10, 2013
Hey, I am moving this thread to PlayStation Home Support from PlayStation Home.
Message 27 of 29 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
467 posts

Aug 12, 2013

I just got done posting something like this in another thread, and I am going to try here too. I truely believe that the Q&A system doesn't fully test things for when it goes live in PS Home. I think it is time that Sony and PS Home look at another route for fixing issues with PS Home. For example; when a user reports an on going issue that has been an issue for weeks, and devs have no idea what is going on, why not set up a one on one with a user, to share info that needs to be shared to be able to fix the issue. I believe if the devs work more with users having issues instead of testing them in the background, which has been shown not to work anyways, alot more issues can get fixed in Home, and Home users will be able to help in making Home run better. There has to be a new way to get these issues fixed, cause the way it is right now is not working. Also, I believe that PS Home and Sony should work more close together, to where, when users call Sony, we don't get told by the Sony Rep., 'We don't have any knowledge about PS Home, that is a whole different department'. So, other then theses forums, the Home users have no true way to get a whole of a Home Dev. to talk about the problems and getting them fixed. Not all of us have ways to share the issues happening so the Dev. can see this, heck for that matter, there are still Home users that don't even know about the forums, or you have some users that truely believe that the forums don't work. So, things need to change, and I truely believe that Home, Sony, and Home users could work together to get these issues fixed. I know I wouldn't expect anything from Sony or Home, if we were to get together to share info, to get most of the issues happenning on PS Home for quite some time now, fixed, and make Home better, with the exception of the knowledge that, not only is the issue getting looked into, but 'WE' (Home Devs and users) are now working together in getting these issues fixed to provide a better PS Home for everyone.

Message 28 of 29 (110 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Aug 21, 2013
Awesome ^^
STAY FROSTY
Message 29 of 29 (82 Views)
0 Likes