Feb 14 2013
By: rramsdell Treasure Hunter 5381 posts

Test Game in Dolphy Room

44 replies 273 views Edited Feb 14, 2013
Doesn't show the RESULTS (not working correctly). Ran it 3X and results came up blank.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 45 (273 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1894 posts

Re: Test Game in Dolphy Room

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2013
Perhaps post this issue in "Playstation Home Support" so Moderation may take notice of it or give you information pertaining the matter.

Link to Playstation Home Support page - http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/bd-p/22578
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 45 (241 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
1031 posts

Feb 14, 2013
Hey. I am moving this thread from Playstsion Home to Playstation Home Support.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 45 (218 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

the dolphy room after NEW update...Not working properly

Feb 16, 2013

After this new update on home The test course in the dolphy room isnt working properly. It will not show the test course time and I have video to prove it. I cant understand why the hudson hasnt been updated in years but once there is a new home update the dolphy room isnt working properly. 

1st lets get that fixed please

2nd lets get  hudson a much needed update

3rd lets maybe get more dolphy rooms! "personal spaces"

I enjoy home and racing my dolphys but i have been getting on less cuz the one thing I love to do is getting ignored. Please fix test course time and update the hudson! 

*more dolphy skins

*more effects

*more prizes for winners!

*and maybe the hudson can get a new song added to the classic hudson theme song! 

Thank you and please keep us update on what happens! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 45 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
25268 posts

Re: the dolphy room after NEW update...Not working properly

Feb 16, 2013

Hudson has shown a lack of interest in the dolphy races because they basically no longer exist. They we absorbed by another company. Konami I believe. You might try contacting them via a search.

As for any issue related to the recent update, we have been asked to give our feedback in this official thread: [FEEDBACK REQUESTED] 1.75 Update Feedback/Issue Re...

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 45 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1313 posts

Feb 16, 2013

At least you still have your dolphies.  With 547 wins, over years of play, mine are gone.  My data is backed up.  Any suggestions where to send it Conrad?  Thanks so much.  :smileymad:

Posted Image
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 45 (188 Views)
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

If I don't remember incorrectly Hudson doesn't exist anymore, it was absorbed into Konami, so now it would be up to them, and I doubt they'll do anything else regarding the dolphy races since it hasn't been updated in ages.

http://www.shacknews.com/article/72039/hudson-officially-ending-march-1

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 45 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Feb 18, 2013

This still isn't working...

Its bumping the 3rd dolphy out now, when registering to race.  At least it did to me, a few times today.  Had to re enter TWICE.  

It told me, it registered and "liked my status" but NEVER showed up at Hudson, went back to the personal space, selected it and had to RE ENTER.   

Please look into this!!! 

I wish, people would LISTEN to me!  

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 45 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1313 posts

Feb 18, 2013

LOL Rick, at least you still have your dolphies.  After 2 1/2 years of racing, and 547 wins, this piece of crap update swiped my dolphies.  :smileymad:  I want my dolphies back Sony.  Where should I send my backup data???  :smileymad:  DG

Posted Image
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 45 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2013

Sorry DG. That would certainly tick me off, I've already lost them once because of the outage and I wouldn't be able to raise another set again, if I lost my 2nd set.

I backed mine up on my flash drive. They need to look at this and seriously have a meeting about this game. Its such ashame they wrote it off. I wonder, if they will ever fix the TEST GAME now.

It kicked my 3rd dolphy out today and I ended winning today on him but not sure if this was a fluke or the bumping glitched it.

Sorry you had trouble with updates. I had trouble at first just getting on but all good now after I waited a few hours and deleted home.

The update is doing funny things now. If it starts bumping now it wouldn't surprise me. He was the only one I tested. The only one who got bumped from the race completely. Too weird.

I just can't see them not knowing how popular this game. People are so dedicaated and the owners need to wake up!

I'm at 175 wins only because I took 6 months off and this is my 2nd set. They should even make hall of fame...along with the theater but what the heck do I know LOL

I'm actually amazed you were able to keep your cool. I would be so ticked!! It would probably get me banned for life on the forums, if that ever happened to me hahaha. Wouldn't have the patients again LOL.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 45 (174 Views)
0 Likes