Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 24 2013
By: TT57bird First Son 1 posts

TEXT CHAT LOG IN PSH ISSUES

2 replies 153 views Edited May 24, 2013

WHILE IM IN PSH, WENT TO MY CLUB CHAT, & WAS WORKING OK TILL SWITCHED BACK TO LOCAL CHAT LOG. WHEN TRY TO TEXT OR TYPE WITH KEYBOARD NO POP UPS COME UP AT ALL. EITHER DOES OTHER PPLS, SO I CANT EVEN SEE WHAT THEY TYPE & VISA -VERSA.

MY L-1 DIRECTIONAL DONT EVEN WORK, SO I CANT EVEN USE TO SAY OR SHOW IN POP-UPS "I HAVE NO KEYBOARD, HELLO, GOODBYE ETC. ONLY MIC WORKS.

HAVE CLEARED MY CACHE, DELETED PSH, ALSO CHECKED MY OPTIONS FOR CHAT DISPLAY PERFERANCES.

IS STRANGE BECAUSE WORKS FINE & NO PROBLEMS WHAT SO EVER IN MY OTHER ACCTS FOR PSN PSH ETC.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO TO FIX THIS PLEASE? NEED ALL ADVISE & SUGGESTIONS INSTRUCTIONS FOR FIXING.

KEEP IN MIND I HAVE CLEARED CACHE & DELETED PSH REINSTALLED THAT I COULD THINK OF HELP FIX. BUT NOTHING I DO SEEMS TO WORK. CAN'T EVEN PM NOBODY ETC. 

THANKS!

TOM T.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (153 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Re: TEXT CHAT LOG IN PSH ISSUES

May 24, 2013

Hi  Mr. Thumb. You have your brights on.   :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (148 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29069 posts

Re: TEXT CHAT LOG IN PSH ISSUES

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013

Welcome to the forum.

Typing in all caps sure make what you wrote hard to read. I'm not personally sure what you might have changed to cause that but you might want to also post this in Support where perhaps Joystick can help you. 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/bd-p/22578

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (131 Views)
0 Likes