Jan 31 2013
By: jimmynet Gaming Beast 1940 posts

Space Station Clubhouse Rewards Not Showing Up for Me

[ Edited ]
10 replies 171 views Edited Jan 31, 2013

Hey J_W

I recently purchased the Space Station Clubhouse and the rewards for owning the club only two have been rewarded to me (bag of trash and microscope) so I'm a little disappointed.. Says when I first visit the place I should get about 7-8 things and another for getting a high score on the game there..

Also when I posted a message on the board in there the date shows Jan 31 and not today's date that I purchased it which is the 30th..

BTW I cleared the cache, deleted/reinstalled Home client and rebooted the system... . And my PS3 date and time are correct for my local..

Could you look into this for me? Thanks Joystick_Warrior I look forward to YOUR assistance..

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 1 of 11 (171 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26663 posts

Re: Space Station Clubhouse Rewards Not Showing Up for Me

Jan 31, 2013

jimmynet wrote:

Also when I posted a message on the board in there the date shows Jan 31 and not today's date that I purchased it which is the 30th...

SCEA is a west coast opporation, so that may explain the date. Or, your PS3 may have the incorrect time setting. Just reset your time.

As for your other issues, you can wait a day or two to see if it sorts itself out. This is the internet and sometimes we have to wait for the whole update to completely reach our system. If after one or two days, try clearing your Cache and/or deleting and reinstalling Home. If nothing has changed or improved, please post your result here.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 2 of 11 (165 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
4222 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Hey jimmynet. This is the first I've heard of these specific rewards not being given. You said you didn't want to delete the Home client, so unfortunately this may take me a bit longer to narrow down why rewards are not being given to you. I do not have the full list of rewards in front of me at the moment, but I believe a handful are related to some mini-games. I will double check on that. In the mean time keep checking and make sure these items weren't thrown into storage or your wardrobe. Thanks for your patience!

J_W

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^
Message 3 of 11 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Conrad - Thanks but I was looking for help from someone that works on the backend thats more technically involved with these issues..

Message 4 of 11 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

Thanks J_W

Yes I did reinstall Home client today still nothing.. There's only 1 item rewarded for the game.. 2 other items I got as mentioned and those popped after doing two things in the station... The rest were supposed to pop when I first entered the Station.. Here's the list of items:

Space Station Captains Chair - didn't get supposed to when first entering the place
Holographic Earth - have to beat the mini game first, havnt done so yet
Microscope - got it by going into the decontamination room
Garbage Bag -got it got it by activating the trash dump
UFO - didn't get supposed to when first entering the place
Space Helmet (Male) - didn't get supposed to when first entering the place
Space Helmet (Female) -didn't get supposed to when first entering the place
Space Station Table -didn't get supposed to when first entering the place
Space Station Sofa - didn't get supposed to when first entering the place
Space Station Chair - didn't get supposed to when first entering the place
Garbage Cube - didn't get supposed to when first entering the place

No none of the items are in storage or even show under rewards in the navigator..

Also I posted a message on the board in the place and the date was also wrong.. I posted a few more today and they were correct.. Not sure if this has anything to do with the rewards but thought Id also let you know about that..

Message 5 of 11 (138 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
4222 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Ok, so we can eliminate any issues on the PS3's end. I'm thinking this may be related to the issues discussed in this thread: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/FEEDBACK-REQUESTED-Log-in-and-Game-D...

I am going to double check and see what could be causing these issues for you. Again thanks for your patience and be sure to let me know if the rewards show up.

J_W

Message 6 of 11 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Ugh....... J_W also note I've made many purchases also done various things on Home before and after this like Diesel exhibit, wardrobe wars, LKW, the quest and received reward items and purchases with no problems.. It seem very isolated to this place...

Is there a way to delete the club and start over with it? I just finished decorating it but if it fixes the problem im good with that....

Thanks for looking into this for me

Message 7 of 11 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Jan 31, 2013

J_W

Latest things I've done and really the only things left I can think of to do:

Changed my network settings - which were all auto and really just reset them
Rebuild Database - lost all my messages, oh well

Restored Files System - no biggie

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/Restoring-your-PS3-File-System-Datab...

Turned out to be a waste of an hour or more with no rewards popping but I tried...  Im pretty positive its not on my end..........

Message 8 of 11 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Feb 1, 2013
Any word J_W ?

Message 9 of 11 (114 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
4222 posts

Feb 1, 2013
None yet, I've been trying to investigate that space specifically to see what could be causing the issue. Since these issues are isolated to your clubhouse specifically and not the personal space version, you could attempt to disband the club and rebuild it if you like, although you may have to change your tag to something slightly different. If you don't want to disband the club that is fine too, I will let you know when I get more info.

I am also going to check if you are intended to get the rewards by using the clubhouse. Usually that many rewards are given only in personal spaces and not in clubhouses but again I'm not 100% on this one. I apologize for this taking so long.

Message 10 of 11 (111 Views)
0 Likes