Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 23 2010
By: Gungirl- First Son 10 posts

Sodium Rewards

5 replies 20 views Edited Jan 23, 2010
I'm not sure if there's already been a thread posted or if this is even the right place, but I've been having some problems when trying to get my rewards from Vickie. I've invited my friends and been invited, but never actually get the items. Do I have to register to get them?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2210 posts

Re: Sodium Rewards

Jan 23, 2010

Gungirl- wrote:
I'm not sure if there's already been a thread posted or if this is even the right place, but I've been having some problems when trying to get my rewards from Vickie. I've invited my friends and been invited, but never actually get the items. Do I have to register to get them?
Being discussed already.. 
I never got mine from the invite a friend or be invited...  But I did get mine from registering...  Someone said they aren't being offered anymore.. but I find that hard to believe. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (20 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jan 23, 2010
My mistake, I'll look harder next time. It helps to know you're not the only one about to kill a robot.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (20 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4237 posts

Jan 23, 2010
I did get the airline seats and the table, but not the neon figure, even though I completed that objective.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
585 posts

Jan 23, 2010

Gungirl- wrote:

Yea I'm in the same boat as you. I got the Table for Registering, but never received the Chairs or Neon figurine for inviting & getting invited to Sodium One.

YLOD-2
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (20 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jan 24, 2010
Could you post a link to the other thread? Please and thanks
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (20 Views)
0 Likes