Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 15 2013
By: SpicyEyes5 Gaming Beast 2027 posts

Rachet and Clank reward in Hub

[ Edited ]
8 replies 273 views Edited Jul 15, 2013

ok so where is this so called reward from watch the rachet and clank  video in hub thast what the navigator icon said watch the trailer and earn your reward? well where is it ive watched it 3 times through ... no reward ( an befor you all jump down my craw about there already being a thread about this issue i already looked typed it in the search bar above 3 different ways and nothing came up)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (273 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Re: Rachet and Clank reward in Hub

Jul 15, 2013
You should've gotten a poster when you entered the Hub.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2027 posts

Jul 15, 2013

The_Dukenator wrote:
You should've gotten a poster when you entered the Hub.

nope no poster no nothin i guess thats ok if thats all it is .. lol ... like a need more useless wall hangings but  none of my accounts recieved any such item .

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (267 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
3743 posts

Jul 15, 2013
Sounds like a delayed reward. I'll check to make sure its working properly. Let me know if/when you get it.

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

Jul 16, 2013

Joystick_Warrior wrote:
Sounds like a delayed reward. I'll check to make sure its working properly. Let me know if/when you get it.

Joystick, I've been visiting the Hub for 3 days straight and the Nexus Poster has yet to pop up, even after zooming into and watching the entire R&C video.

Sure it could be reward delay, but offhand I kinda think it looks like a problem with your reward server.

There are too many things going on in The Hub... active portals like the "New & Recommended Store", the Exclusives Store, access to The Mall, the Activity Board, the Teleporter, the large video screen (a significant bandwidth hog) and the dance floor music streaming (another download killer), as well as the monorail 3d animation.  Then on top of all that you drop in current event portals like access to Acorn Park, Veemee's 3D Printer, the Pottermore gateway.

And if you have any sort of user visit analytics going on inside the Hub, I'm sure that's also contributing to problems.

In all this noise, the reward popup has a hard time pushing through.  Maybe you should look into adding Hub rewards as a "Reward Plinth" instead that we can click on if we actually want the item, rather than something that will make my WWW arrow spin for that much longer while I load into the space.  Just my 2 cents here.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

Jul 17, 2013

I seem to be incapable of getting it as well. I pop in a few times every once in awhile just to see if it comes up and nothing.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (214 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
606 posts

Jul 17, 2013

Hmmm, I would suggest maybe deleting your cache and see if that solves the issue or you can check your storage and see if the item is tucked away there. Hopefully that helps ya!!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (211 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Jul 19, 2013
I also am having this issue. I've gone 3 days in a row, multiple time, and there is nothing in my rewards log about a poster. It's a shame. I really enjoy Ratchet And Clank, and was looking forward to getting the poster.
All That Glitters, Will Soon Fade
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (174 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Jul 19, 2013
Have you tried idling in the hub?
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (170 Views)
0 Likes