Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 14 2013
By: TSUNADE1224 Welcoming Committee 3705 posts

[Problems with Peakvox Labs]

8 replies 211 views Edited Feb 14, 2013

I entered the space yesterday and was not receiving my rewards.  So I logged out and came back and my rewards showed up, But then I left again and when I came back everything was gone!!! My rewards, the elements I collected and the pet I already had made dissapeared from my inventory.   So today same problem, I am not investing any money in this game until it is fixed.

Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 1 of 9 (211 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
3680 posts

Re: [Problems with Peakvox Labs]

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2013

Hello TSUNADE,

I had this happen to me a few times, and I fixed it by clearing my cache.  Go to your Studio Harbor, Push start to enter your PDA, head on over to options (to the right of the menu), scroll on down to Cache |>Clear Cache|>...   Home will kick you out and clear all downloaded spaces.  Basicly clears up the reserved HDD space saved on your ps3 harddrive. 

On a side Note:  I had a few tell me they've went from a 12 GB Cache to a lower amount, and home worked better.  Try that and see where this gets you.  I hope this helps your situation.

Message 2 of 9 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3705 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Bambi-01us wrote:

Hello TSUNADE,

I had this happen to me a few times, and I fixed it by clearing my cache.  Go to your Studio Harbor, Push start to enter your PDA, head on over to options (to the right of the menu), scroll on down to Cache |>Clear Cache|>...   Home will kick you out and clear all downloaded spaces.  Basicly clears up the reserved HDD space saved on your ps3 harddrive. 

On a side Note:  I had a few tell me they've went from a 12 GB Cache to a lower amount, and home worked better.  Try that and see where this gets you.  I hope this helps your situation.

Thanks for the suggestions, I cleared my cache twice already and my cache size has always been 3GS.  I am here right now afraid to leave LOL fearing that I may lose what rewads Ive collected again so far.  I was not able to recover any of the items I got using the codes on the wall hanging nor did I get back my green spirit spite (first pet), so I reentered the codes and got those but again NOT the sprite.  I did check my storage as well since everything seems to be backwards, the items I had in inventory are out of inventory and vise versa. 

#Live the game
Message 3 of 9 (202 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
3680 posts

Feb 14, 2013

You could just try to delete home itself and reinstall it.  I do that on all core updates.  Either it makes me feel better inside, or it really works!  Kinda funny of me I guess.  I delete home, log on, change my cache to like 6 or 8, and bling! 

Message 4 of 9 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3705 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Bambi-01us wrote:

You could just try to delete home itself and reinstall it.  I do that on all core updates.  Either it makes me feel better inside, or it really works!  Kinda funny of me I guess.  I delete home, log on, change my cache to like 6 or 8, and bling! 

There is NO WAY I am deleting and reinstalling Home. This was an old fix that people keep passing around and shouldnt be. I did this before and I had more problems afterwards then what it seems to resolve, which is absolutely NOTHING!  If you want to do this be my guest but I would never advise anyone to do this and if you look closer you will see the countless threads of people who has had problems after deleting Home.   What you are giving me is trouble shooting 101 which I already know and I already did.   Now let the people who can fix this do their job and FIX IT!!

#Live the game
Message 5 of 9 (193 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
3956 posts

Feb 14, 2013
Hey TSUNADE. Do you have any more details on your situation? Since you have tried clearing the cache, we can remove that as a troubleshoot. I'd suggest deleting the Home client but its clear you wish to avoid that, which is fine however it may prolong a solution to this issue. I'll do some investigation on my end and see what I can find.

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^

Message 6 of 9 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3705 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Joystick_Warrior wrote:
Hey TSUNADE. Do you have any more details on your situation? Since you have tried clearing the cache, we can remove that as a troubleshoot. I'd suggest deleting the Home client but its clear you wish to avoid that, which is fine however it may prolong a solution to this issue. I'll do some investigation on my end and see what I can find.

Like I said before, I did this once even though every logical part of me said not to and I had more problems then before.  One friend deleted Home and It took him days to get back on, SO MY POINT IS, Home Client does not have any information saved to it, it is merly a portal to access the PSH network.  If you can explain to me how deleting Home Client will fix my problem, I will definetly (against all alarms going off in my head telling me not to) delete and reinstall the Client.  To be honest either way I would like to know how an icon that is only like a couple of megs (if that) is directly connected to my Peakvox items just vanishing.  Everything is gone the pet I made, the items I collected, the elements I collected, the rewards I got by putting in the codes. 

This is from existing threads that deleted Home and tried to reinstall it and theres plenty more like this. 

Now you tell me ....You want me to do what again?

DieBarneyDie wrote:

I havent been able to log into home for days now...are there some servers offline? I live in upstate central New York and everytimne i try to access it..it goes through the first connecting phase then it has the www logo flashes for awhile then a exclamation point in a circle appears then nothing..i deleted home to try to see if it was corrupted but it wont let me even dl the app..is anyone else been having this problem?

Mermaid-KT wrote:

I'm getting exactly the same. .

I deleted Home and reinstalled it, also deleted the Game Data Utility and still the same problem.

rramsdell wrote:
I have been having issues as well. I can't even access the store at all. I can only go to places, that have been downloaded.

*if you delete home when having this issue, you will have a very tough time getting back on*

I've reported this a few weeks ago. Night time seems the worst for Home lately.

Dont know what else to do now...

#Live the game
Message 7 of 9 (148 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
3956 posts

Feb 15, 2013

I apologize, I must have misread the portion where you mentioned you deleted Home. To clarify a bit, you are correct in your assesment that the Home client is essentially a portal to access our servers that now house pretty much everything tied to your account. What deleting the client/clearing the cache does it remove garbage/corrupted files in the client that can cause interupption or prevention of our servers to reach your PS3. A good example of this is when you see people saying all store items read "Error" in place of prices and as soon as they clear their cache, suddenly all items have prices again. Basically clearing the cache cleans the lowest level of data that is accessed the most often by Home and deleting the client just wipes it all and starts it fresh again from a clean download. I hope that answers your question.

Since we've eliminated the possibility of data corruption with the client, I want to ask if this has happened with any other games? If not, then we can isolate this to Peakvox specifically and it makes the inevestigation process a bit easier. I'll alert some people about the Peakvox reward issues. 

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^

Message 8 of 9 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3705 posts

Feb 16, 2013

JW Now im having problems with the earrings, I went to the space yesterday when I noticed my Peakvox earrings were gone, meaning they were off my avi and put into storage.  So today, I checked my earrings before going to Peakvox and once I got there they were off again and in my storage. 

#Live the game
Message 9 of 9 (112 Views)
0 Likes