Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
393 posts

Re: Problem with Home Tycoon

Oct 5, 2012
Hey Novus, this is very minor, but I never got a black Hellfire Games t-shirt. Any suggestions?
Message 11 of 34 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

excon322633 wrote:

I just added $50 into my account earlier this afternoon to buy coins to purchase a vehicle to drive in my town. I purchased 750 coins for $24.99. The car cost me 55 coins. I drove it, then got off Home to play BlackOps for awhile then I got back on Home to build my city some more and when I tried to make another purchase with my coins I had $0 Nothing left in my town currency. Will I get those coins back or can I be reimbursed the $24.99 I spent? That's all I want to know. And will this happen again if I decide to buy more coins in the future.

E-mail us at info@hellfiregames.com with your PSN ID and region, and we'll fix this for you. Sorry for the trouble!

clankgal wrote:
(epic multicolored post)

Hi clankgal, please e-mail us at info@hellfiregames.com with your PSN ID and region and we'll figure it out. It sounds like due to high server traffic, some things weren't unlocked for you when they should have been. Sorry for the inconvenience... we'll make it right.

Schokotoffeefee wrote:
sorry, im a german and my engl is very bad but i have a problem with tycoon

Please e-mail us at info@hellfiregames.com with your PSN ID and region and we'll sort it out for you. Danke!

sweetlight wrote:

I'm so upset with this game so I spent around 12 hrs collecting breifcases and workers and completeing missions then someone came into my city and changed my places I built around and now I'm broke again. At first when I deleted a place I bought it would give me my funds back now it won't. I can not find where to submit a error in this game anyplace or even how to reset and start over again!!!!! someone please help

This is a known issue that we can fix for you. E-mail us your PSN ID and region to info@hellfiregames.com so we can check it out and set your city back to normal.

AlabamaWorley87 wrote:
Hey Novus, this is very minor, but I never got a black Hellfire Games t-shirt. Any suggestions?

Try watching the credits from the Options menu at your Mayor's Desk. :smileywink:

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 12 of 34 (511 Views)
Gaming Beast
2028 posts

Oct 6, 2012

cleared the cache twice and now the tycoon cities wont load as soon as i try to go to my ciry or anyone elses from thevtrain station it says game unavailble then  i leave and come back and theres no tag to click on to go to city "BUSTED"

Message 13 of 34 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
393 posts

Oct 6, 2012
They just posted on Twitter that the station is experiencing some loading issues and that you can get to your city from the Hub.
Message 14 of 34 (476 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Hello. I was pleased to welcome the new project on the PS Home. But then, I was faced with a few problems, I hope these problems are of a technical nature and, therefore, I need your help, because there are several difficulties with the game mechanics.

I wonder if there is an opportunity to open 60 buildings for the construction in the game, I was able to find only 42 buildings, while I purchased six additions and completed all the missions in them. And besides, I haven't got some items or rewards, although all of the missions carried out and completed in all 6 add-ons. First, before buying add-ons, I received some money as compensation for all the buildings that were built, and that I deleted. After I bought the add-ons, all the buildings that I have deleted, disappeared forever without any compensation. 

Also, when I take a picture of my city, it is not updated at the "train station" in a public location. And my friends also say that they cannot come into my city. 

When you create and build a second city and more cities, the number of people in them are added or not? 

And where I can get all the items from the add-ons to construct, for example, tracks for racing, as well as the following buildings (Holistic Campus; Synergy Tower; GloboSynPlaza; Globo Syn Office Building; Garden District; GloboIndustryComplex; Area 52). These buildings could be seen two days ago in other locations. 

Because with the fact that the number of people "living" in my city does not stack, I am rapidly falling down in the list of big cities (ranking list). 

The pictures of my cities are not being updated, even though I have purchased three VIP packages.

I also purchased all accessories to accelerate the speed of work and increasing profits in the Town Hall. And thay also did not have the impact that is written in the description. 

This lasted for three days, I hope that you understand all the existing disadvantages of using this product like the final consumer.

Sincerely simple user consumer!

Message 15 of 34 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Oct 7, 2012

I Been Having Trouble Getting into home tycon since last night. I BEEN Trying last night and  alot today. i Load into train station im not Able to Vist MY FRIEND'S HOME TYCON . I  RESET MY ROUTER AND MODEM. I DELETED MY CACHE ETC.  Is Anyone Else Having this iSSUE. ????  Hope they fix This Soon

Message 16 of 34 (437 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Oct 8, 2012

I purchased 750 coins on the day Tycoon Home came out. The transaction was documented and the money charged to my account. However this is the 5th day and to date no gold coins have been added to my accout in the game. 24.99 for nothing beginning to sound  fraud. Have made 2 calls to Sony over the issue. Total waste of time trying to find any viable support for anything. Not a good way to build consumer relations Sony.

Message 17 of 34 (413 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Oct 8, 2012

I'm from EU and my home Tycoon store has said error on all the coin packs for hours, please could this issue be resolved please.

Much thanks.

Message 18 of 34 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 8, 2012

xIxBEATNGUxIx wrote:

I wonder if there is an opportunity to open 60 buildings for the construction in the game, I was able to find only 42 buildings, while I purchased six additions and completed all the missions in them. And besides, I haven't got some items or rewards, although all of the missions carried out and completed in all 6 add-ons. First, before buying add-ons, I received some money as compensation for all the buildings that were built, and that I deleted. After I bought the add-ons, all the buildings that I have deleted, disappeared forever without any compensation. 

Also, when I take a picture of my city, it is not updated at the "train station" in a public location. And my friends also say that they cannot come into my city. 

When you create and build a second city and more cities, the number of people in them are added or not? 

There are more expansion packs to come in the future -- we had some teasers in our Hellfire Favorites cities at launch as a sneak peek. There are some expansion pack rewards that don't properly unlock for some players (Start/Finish Line tiles and Racing Gloves & Racing Helmet)... we're working on a fix for those in the next update.

Postcards should update the image of your city in the Train Station again once we bring the City Navigator features back online. We had to take them down for a bit until server performance goes back up, unfortunately.

When you build more suburb cities, those populations get added to your total population for the Biggest Population leaderboard.

Doc_Wrath_1 wrote:

I purchased 750 coins on the day Tycoon Home came out. The transaction was documented and the money charged to my account. However this is the 5th day and to date no gold coins have been added to my accout in the game. 24.99 for nothing beginning to sound  fraud. Have made 2 calls to Sony over the issue. Total waste of time trying to find any viable support for anything. Not a good way to build consumer relations Sony.

No need to contact Sony. Please e-mail us at info@hellfiregames.com with your PSN ID and region (US or EU) and we'll reimburse your Gold Coins.

CYBORGSTEVE wrote:

I'm from EU and my home Tycoon store has said error on all the coin packs for hours, please could this issue be resolved please.

Much thanks.

This is a common problem with Home when traffic is high -- exit and re-enter the store after a bit and the prices will be back to normal.

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 19 of 34 (386 Views)
First Son
23 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

Hello Hellfire person:

Ok I do understand that the traffic is high for HOME TYCOON etc but things have gotten worse! I see that attempts have been made to fix things.and it's made my problems even worse...

May I suggest speed and accuracy and allowing me to start all over!! 

The best way to keep people like me interested in this project is to stop messing up!

I'd already sent the required info to the address you mentioned.. and things seem to be going downhill instead.

Oh and you know, as much as I love my city. it"s taking all my COINS for workers instead of from the ones that are available already!!!.

Easiest thing to keep people interested in this game is to stop messing up!!

I DON'T THINK IT'S TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR MY 1600 COINS BACK TO START OVER.. WHEN ALL THIS HAS BEEN FIXED IN A WAY THAT IS SATISFACTORY TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE LAID DOWN GOOD MONEY and gotten RIPPED OFF!!!. MANY TIMES, FROM OTHER GLITCHES TOO NUMEROUS TO MENTION IN POLITE COMPANY...

I have no loading problems.. Just very odd ones!

I would not be mentioning this at ALL LET ALONE IN EPIC COLOUR IF THINGS WERE WORKING PROPERLY TODAY FOR ME.

THE ATTEMPTS AT FIXING THINGS JUST ADDED INSULT TO INJURY!

Not only has NOTHING I asked for before  BEEN FIXED AS PROMISED BUT NOW THERE ARE OTHER PROBLEMS CROPPING UP. It has been days since I e mailed...

I really do like this game. Enough to put money into it. If you truly do want more people to return to this game without giving up.. I suggest the fraudulent practices stop and let's all play nice and start all over again. with my 1600 coins intact.

Maybe this time the required services will appear.. and I probably will need the coins for future purchases. $$50.00 is not a small amount, you know!!

calling Sony was useless anyway.

Message 20 of 34 (363 Views)
0 Likes