Jan 21 2013
By: Undead_reapers Splicer 66 posts

Playstation home issue

12 replies 396 views Edited Jan 21, 2013

Ok this probably been addressed several times but here goes...I was on home over the weekend, not once but twice I got kicked and honestly its fricking frustrating. Just wondering what a person can do or is it just me?

You say being insane is a bad thing
Message 1 of 13 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Re: Playstation home issue

Jan 21, 2013

It normal especially on weekends when there is high traffic online.  you can clear your cache from PDA on home It helps a lot with some issues in regards to freezing aand DC worth a try also check your router at home and try doing a "wired" connection from your internet

The pen is mightier than the sword

Message 2 of 13 (388 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26639 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 21, 2013

1) Is there a particular space that you are being kicked from? A specific activity?

2) Is your set-up wired or wireless?

3) Do you have multiple devices (computer, another console) running on your router at the same time?

4) Have you started or reset your router?

5) Have you tried clearing your Cache or deleting and reinstalling Home?

The more information you provide might help resolve your problem.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 3 of 13 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
426 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Home is getting annoying, i'm direct connected to my modem and still get bumped, also it takes over 5 and sometimes 15 minutes to sign in.

/)/)
(-,-)
*(")(")
Message 4 of 13 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
426 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

1) Is there a particular space that you are being kicked from? A specific activity?

3) Do you have multiple devices (computer, another console) running on your router at the same time?

1) all of 'em

2) wired

3) DUH! but shouldn't matter i'm connected to the modem not the router

4) i've disconnected the modem and reconnected it

5) yeah

it disconnects saying errors-that i look up-and it says servers or connection problems. 

/)/)
(-,-)
*(")(")
Message 5 of 13 (332 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26639 posts

Jan 21, 2013

You might not be able to answer this at this time: Have you tried other Providers?

Message 6 of 13 (328 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
899 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

Have you jumped-up and down on one foot in one spot for five minutes..?

Can you tap your head and rub your Tummy at the same time?

Just the usual crap Sony tells you to do, to cover-up their short comings... Home just hangs-up and kicks you all the time, get use to it.

but there is a great Post covering some of the finer points. Posted by Glasswalls on the Home support page.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 13 (284 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4270 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

You might not be able to answer this at this time: Have you tried other Providers?

Why is it so hard for you to grasp that the problem is with Home's software?   Geez.  You only make matters worse by misleading people who don't know better by making them believe the problem has nothing to do with Home, or that simp,y clearing the cache or reinstalling Home will fix it.  You have been asked many times to explain why you keep making these suggestions, and you never have.  If you do not understand what's causing a problem, you should not be suggesting you have any answers.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 8 of 13 (268 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3487 posts

Jan 21, 2013

This has been a part of home since it's inception.  Like Traffic, bad manners, and annoying neighbors it's part of the human infrastructure. Frustrating as it maybe I doubt things are going to change anytime soon.  There will be alot of things in life that are going to annoy you this is just another one you add to the list.  Learning to cope with these annoyances without getting all into a tizzy about them is key.

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 9 of 13 (258 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26639 posts

Jan 22, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:
Geez.

1) These methods have worked for many people.

2) Troubleshooting helps to find what the problem is. Process of elimination.

3) I personally don't have these issues. So there is a possibility that the problem lies elswhere.

4) Rather than complaining (doing off topic) about my attempt at helping someone, why don't you make the effort to do so yourself?

5) In order to stave off any other issue with anyone, I'll leave the helping to you.

Message 10 of 13 (238 Views)